bonus లు పడ్డాయా…

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, capitalist said:

On point, if your desk did not do well you are out. Jan, Feb lo bonus vachaka unregretted attrition Chala untadi, if they want to kick you want just pay small bonus.

they dont even pay small bonus…just they will say zero bonus…

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

they dont even pay small bonus…just they will say zero bonus…

That's very rare unless you f**k up badly. Junior level lo anta variation undadu, if your desk did not do well MDs take the highest hit and then down the ladder.

Same is the case when your desk made huge profits.

13 minutes ago, capitalist said:

Wall st. Pays bytaki Ravu bro, big tech like FAANG lo only starting pays ekkuva but wall st is exponential but wlb is trash at most of the firms. 

I think big tech pays came close during 2021 market boom with inflated RSU prices, it's all cash here.

One thing I can tell for sure wall st.  core premium talent is x times better than that of big tech, more than half of people in my floor is a PHD mostly from IVY in physics or math with 4-5 research experience. 

when i was working in asset management…i was making some apps for one portfolio manager…he is the fund manager for some of my bank etfs…

if those funds perform better he get good money (huge) as bonus…if thise funds fail there is no chance for project moving like me…bank will fire him…

4 minutes ago, capitalist said:

That's very rare unless you f**k up badly. Junior level lo anta variation undadu, if your desk did not do well MDs take the highest hit and then down the ladder.

Same is the case when your desk made huge profits.

yeah desk side ade…but i am talking about tech side…flat bonus…is for under performer..zero bonus for firing..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

when i was working in asset management…i was making some apps for one portfolio manager…he is the fund manager for some of my bank etfs…

if those funds perform better he get good money (huge) as bonus…if thise funds fail there is no chance for project moving like me…bank will fire him…

True. Aa PM name tho funds market chestaru if they don't do well and fund withdrawals kuda aytae, they are done.