H1B and contract chestu enduku kontaru vaa $1M plus homes asala that too in Overhyped Dallaspuram

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

Just now, sureshkonda said:

north texas housing market sfo lekka aythadi ani chala mandi waiting  :giggle:

Thanks to Musk mawa. He started this crap and Apple added fuel to the fire.  

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hmm scenario lo 100k loss kanna Husband chicago, wife sf ki shuttling is more sad ,hope they get jobs and work at same location iddaru working 100k jujubi valaki, 1mn ki elgibility with 2% property tax ante they made some money

Enduku anna. 1M loan tesukunna with 30yr fixed, mortgage and property tax will be ~$7000 and Debt to Income 40% vesukunna monthly combined income should be $20K anuko and $240K combined annual income is jujubi kada anna. Freshers keyy easy ga $100K istaru kada in SF and they moved from there.

people don't realize that when workers start losing jobs, the apartments will be empty and management will start selling them to a section 8 landlord or start renting them to low income people. Those places will become crime magnets

Pichi ba.. ppl only listen to what they want to hear..

One of the colleagues I know . He is in early 40s , working through witch.., india lo property sell chesi 1M house down kattadu..Single income ...

Aa backyard lo 2 kooragayalu veyadam kosam enni kastalo...

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

edo unniversal stuidos o emo vastundi anaru no daddy listineing anna akada

Adhi build cheyyali ante min oka ten years pattuddi.. ee lopu janalu full rates penchi koorchunnaru 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bayarea said:

Enduku anna. 1M loan tesukunna with 30yr fixed, mortgage and property tax will be ~$7000 and Debt to Income 40% vesukunna monthly combined income should be $20K anuko and $240K combined annual income is jujubi kada anna. Freshers keyy easy ga $100K istaru kada in SF and they moved from there.

no anna I meant they can take that 100k hit and come back its not like end of life , but different places lo coast to coast job wife and husband job is scary entha mandhi stocks, crypto lo chetulu kalayi valu akada kalchukunaru ani naa yokka idi

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

people don't realize that when workers start losing jobs, the apartments will be empty and management will start selling them to a section 8 landlord or start renting them to low income people. Those places will become crime magnets

cant-understand-brahmanadam.gif

Ardam kaale bro ante apartments lo antunava or houses ??? 

18 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hmm scenario lo 100k loss kanna Husband chicago, wife sf ki shuttling is more sad ,hope they get jobs and work at same location iddaru working 100k jujubi valaki, 1mn ki elgibility with 2% property tax ante they made some money

vaallaki ade comfort emo anna - evadiki telusu?

41 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Prosper TX..... My opposite neighbor (Telugu Tejam) recently bought home in May 2022 at market peak. This is his first home.

Before moving here..... For 5 years in SFO they (husband and wife) lived in Rented apartment.

Back then (May 2022) when I asked what was his reason for moving here.

He said 100% Remote work since covid and 3 of his friends also moved here and to Austin and due to rapid Home appreciation

My reaction Troop Originals Telugu GIF - Troop Originals Telugu Telugu Memes - Discover  & Share GIFs

$980K Selling price unte..... $1,075,000 ki overbid chesi konnadu.

I don't think the home prices in my neighbourhood are worth 850-900K now.

Last month ye remote work contract end ayyindi..... Now he is in Chicago for his new full on site work.

His Wife which she used to work for SFO company before moving here to Texas...... Remote work lepi Hybrid work ki laagaru. Now she has to stay 2 weeks in a month in SFO.

It looks like both are now doing jobs now just to pay the mortgage for this house that they don't live here full time. 

700K cashoffer accept chestaremo kanukko annai. :)

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

edo unniversal stuidos o emo vastundi anaru no daddy listineing anna akada

Housing prices and Studios emo gaani....😁.... Crime matram pakka increase ayyitadi with all these tourists and outside north texas people.

Universal Studios for kids is a low income employer..... don't know how it will benefit the home prices here.

Unless some big FAANG tech moves their HQ here to North Texas.

Toyota, JP Morgan Chase, Liberty Mutual and many other Tech and financial companies moving here is what contributed Frisco and Prosper growth over last 10 years.

not Cowboys or PGA. These are just being used for Real estate hype.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

vaallaki ade comfort emo anna - evadiki telusu?

true many people do travelling jobs but iddaru travelling ante not scalable once family kids etc vachaka

1 minute ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Housing prices and Studios emo gaani....😁.... Crime matram pakka increase ayyitadi with all these tourists and outside north texas people.

Universal Studios for kids is a low income employer..... don't know how it will benefit the home prices here.

Unless some big FAANG tech moves their HQ here to North Texas.

Toyota, JP Morgan Chase and Liberty Mutual is what contributed Frisco and Prosper growth.

not Cowboys stadium or PGA. These are just being used for Real estate hype.

mana real estate agents rakala rakala videso, plans whatsapp lo sharing

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Prosper TX..... My opposite neighbor (Telugu Tejam) recently bought home in May 2022 at market peak. This is his first home.

Before moving here..... For 5 years in SFO they (husband and wife) lived in Rented apartment.

Back then (May 2022) when I asked what was his reason for moving here.

He said 100% Remote work since covid and 3 of his friends also moved here and to Austin and due to rapid Home appreciation

My reaction Troop Originals Telugu GIF - Troop Originals Telugu Telugu Memes - Discover  & Share GIFs

$980K Selling price unte..... $1,075,000 ki overbid chesi konnadu.

I don't think the home prices in my neighbourhood are worth 850-900K now.

Last month ye remote work contract end ayyindi..... Now he is in Chicago for his new full on site work.

His Wife which she used to work for SFO company before moving here to Texas...... Remote work lepi Hybrid work ki laagaru. Now she has to stay 2 weeks in a month in SFO.

It looks like both are now doing jobs now just to pay the mortgage for this house that they don't live here full time. 

yes adi pellam pressure, papam epudanna mogudu kalustey peg vepichi odarchu ardam chesko kaani vimarshinchaku…

na circle lo okadu pellam ni atta gari intlo hyd to wgl drop chesi back vostadu

within 6 hours lo pellam call chestadi malli veedu poyia teeskostadu

each way 3 hrs drive , vadiki logic telvada? Class topper but situation demands baa

just ardam cheskoni daggaraku teeskoni peg posi vodarchu