Whats your goal in life

Kurrodu1

10 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

ade save cheyali kada myan. Intiki EMI lu, India trips gatra ayye sariki single salary meda peddaga migalav. Kids education ante plan cheyakapothe bank loan ee gathi #$1

Inti mida kattina equity vuntadi…teesi fees kattu man…lekapothey part time ki pampu poralani…loan teesi paisal ichi sadukomanale…

17 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Inti mida kattina equity vuntadi…teesi fees kattu man…lekapothey part time ki pampu poralani…loan teesi paisal ichi sadukomanale…

Equity baytaki tesina, bank loan pettina same . better plan and save I guess.

20 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Earning 1M or 10M or 100M dollars?

Big house and expensive cars?

For me oka lottery tagili 10M in hand vaste, passive income vache investments chesi, time pass ki job cheskunta travelling chesta. 

Goal kuda ade financial freedom and then travel around for fun.  

goal leni life 

21 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

kid college finish aithe...retirement in in 9 years...going back to india and buy a farm house or farming land...

live peacefully...

Looks like one Kid and in that case 9 Years is easy chaseable.

Farming ante konchem kastame ani cheppali because of labour shortage. Also, you need strong support family (wife atleast).

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Last night enduko Saitama value chusa. I was not following crypto for a while and 15Million USD ochay anukunna.

For a few minutes my plans were like:

1) office lo return laptop

2) Invest for GC

3) Parents and sibling ni comfortable ga settle cheyadam

4) Buy a home here

5) Invest to get passive income and live peacefully without worrying about money

Edho version V2 ochindhi. One million old coins equals one new coin ani realized. Now my 15 Million became 15$.

Chediripoina dollar dreams ani thread vesa last night. Woke up and came to work.

I told my colleague how I lost 15 Million $.

But aa few minutes full kush unde 🙃

If you married and this never gonna happen (even you earn somuch) unless your life partner at different level with current telugu ladies mindset. 

Life partner and family always intervene money matters no matter whats going on with life.

Good Luck.

5 minutes ago, former said:

If you married and this never gonna happen (even you earn somuch) unless your life partner at different level with current telugu ladies mindset. 

Life partner and family always intervene money matters no matter whats going on with life.

Good Luck.

May be discuss everything in advance before getting married. Financial expectations, responsibilities and dependencies. 
Mana life style impact ayye range lo responsibilities unte evarki ainaa frustration osthadhi. Huge responsibilities unte like debts and other things better to finish those prior to getting married.

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

just going with the flow...

2 weeks back wife got gold jewelry for 14K. wife&kids expenses are skyrocketing...

plan chestuntee iam losing peace of mind, so just going with flow...

I feel ya. oka pakka plan vesthe adi anukunnatu avtunda leda ani tension. avvakapothe oka tension. 

Soon I will win the lottery and get financial freedom.

I used law of attraction to get GC last yr and now its time for lottery win.

See lottery winner stories on youtube..

friendly Tip: If you vibrate at high frequency things will come to you automatically (every emotion/feeling has frequency, guilt/shame has low frequency and   Gratitude has the highest frequency).

When u use "thank you" everytime say from heart with real thank you feeling that will increase your vibrations.