Emergency please suggest

iddaritho

We have snow storm in Arkansas , we lost power due to outage 

Unfortunately I had to fly to another state for 2 days and unavailable at home and only can return in morning and my parents wife and two kid including newborn at home alone with out power and sub zero temperature. Roads are slick as hell and can’t drive to a hotel. 

we don’t have gas fire place , unfortunately it is electric , just bundled up and and every one staying in the same bedroom 

Stove is gas but requires electric spark but can switch on I guess. Food is no issue right now. 

the whole transformer fell down when one guy truck bumped into it and whole of our neighborhood lost power and not expecting until 24 hours 

I feel helpless and trying to calm them , every one is worried about new born. 

please suggest any further tips when such things happen 

I kind of covered lot of stuff with my wife but still there could some additional information which might be very helpful 

I appreciate it 

Neighbour's, vaalu kuda lekapothe 

Book a uber and hotel bro adi kuda kudarakapotye

Therr will be rescue numbers for (maa degara pge) not sure yours don't worry they will be safe, agipette lighter unte you can start the stove 

don't panic small issue

• Upvote 1

Its not safe to stay at home with out power at this temps, Please ask them to evacuate. 

If you call 911 they can assist you or they will give detials of agency that can help move you to a better place. 

Arkansas lo mana desi chala mandi untaru kada , send details to desi Instagram for more help and reach. 

1 minute ago, GelakoduKri said:

Its not safe to stay at home with out power at this temps, Please ask them to evacuate. 

If you call 911 they can assist you or they will give detials of agency that can help move you to a better place. 

Arkansas lo mana desi chala mandi untaru kada , send details to desi Instagram for more help and reach. 

Why is it not safe to stay at home ?  , co monitor is working and it has battery , likely the house temp won’t go below 50 as lowest is 29 for us tonight. 

any other reason ? 

3 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Why is it not safe to stay at home ?  , co monitor is working and it has battery , likely the house temp won’t go below 50 as lowest is 29 for us tonight. 

any other reason ? 

Are you ok with having cold water ? 

Food in freezer going bad, Can your kids be at 50 temp ? 

Not sure why u want to stay at home with no power and with new born ? 

Not sure how you want to handle kids and parents at 50 temp, And at this point I don't think you have an ETC of power outage. 

2 minutes ago, bobby12345 said:

Book Uber XL they will drop …book good hotel they will relax …

Roads are bad , not like north where they can clean right away and I don’t believe there would be any uber running. I am surprised by number of accidents posted on our neighborhood Facebook page ,

So I fee they can stay safe at home as long as  they bundle up and stay close.

Car is in garage and I told my wife to open garage door when she starts to charge or if heating is needed 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We have snow storm in Arkansas , we lost power due to outage 

Unfortunately I had to fly to another state for 2 days and unavailable at home and only can return in morning and my parents wife and two kid including newborn at home alone with out power and sub zero temperature. Roads are slick as hell and can’t drive to a hotel. 

we don’t have gas fire place , unfortunately it is electric , just bundled up and and every one staying in the same bedroom 

Stove is gas but requires electric spark but can switch on I guess. Food is no issue right now. 

the whole transformer fell down when one guy truck bumped into it and whole of our neighborhood lost power and not expecting until 24 hours 

I feel helpless and trying to calm them , every one is worried about new born. 

please suggest any further tips when such things happen 

I kind of covered lot of stuff with my wife but still there could some additional information which might be very helpful 

I appreciate it 

Serious post ee naa or faking ? Book uber and take a hotel nearby man... 

16 minutes ago, niladisify said:

orey pheku na ko, idem aanandam raa neeku ilanti pheku postlu vesukoni aaanandistunnavu

fake aina e i chetsamu bro porapatuna nijam ayina dont want to take a chance bro

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GelakoduKri said:

Are you ok with having cold water ? 

Food in freezer going bad, Can your kids be at 50 temp ? 

Not sure why u want to stay at home with no power and with new born ? 

Not sure how you want to handle kids and parents at 50 temp, And at this point I don't think you have an ETC of power outage. 

Bette then getting stuck outside , kid was carpooling with neighbors his wife was picking up the kids and they were stuck  for 3 hours in the snow as the car was sliding.

my neighbor took his big 4 wheel truck and still he took 2 hours to get back and forth from school , which is 10 minutes drive usually. 

I feel more scared outside that inside