Emergency please suggest

iddaritho

Just now, GelakoduKri said:

IF REAL PLEASE DM ME YOUR DEATILS "I WILL HAVE SOME ONE COME PICK THEM "

DONT WORRY THEY HAVE AN SUV 4X4 , CAN DROP  THEM IN HOTEL OR ARRANGE ACCOMIDATION. 

Where do you live ? 

50 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

DONT WORRY THEY HAVE AN SUV 4X4 , CAN DROP  THEM IN HOTEL OR ARRANGE ACCOMIDATION. 

🙏🙏🙏 super anna

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 2:29 PM, Picha lite said:

Guys don’t believe this guy. Veedu stories rastadu daniki audience Ela react avtaru Elanti improvements cheyochu ani ikkada manalni bakralnu chestdu. 

+69

On 1/25/2023 at 4:56 AM, GelakoduKri said:

Neku TS pm chesada? If not we can conclude that he is Feku and ignore all his future posts..

7 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Neku TS pm chesada? If not we can conclude that he is Feku and ignore all his future posts..

https://imgur.io/gPN4qYU, roads are bad this is the image of the car that hit transformer and that appears to be a big truck. 
I don’t think it is a good idea to step outside

but can you connect me to some one in case 

Guys don’t believe this guy. Veedu stories rastadu daniki audience Ela react avtaru Elanti improvements cheyochu ani ikkada manalni bakralnu chestdu. 

+69 fake badaco gadu TS 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 9:18 PM, iddaritho said:

We have snow storm in Arkansas , we lost power due to outage 

Unfortunately I had to fly to another state for 2 days and unavailable at home and only can return in morning and my parents wife and two kid including newborn at home alone with out power and sub zero temperature. Roads are slick as hell and can’t drive to a hotel. 

we don’t have gas fire place , unfortunately it is electric , just bundled up and and every one staying in the same bedroom 

Stove is gas but requires electric spark but can switch on I guess. Food is no issue right now. 

the whole transformer fell down when one guy truck bumped into it and whole of our neighborhood lost power and not expecting until 24 hours 

I feel helpless and trying to calm them , every one is worried about new born. 

please suggest any further tips when such things happen 

I kind of covered lot of stuff with my wife but still there could some additional information which might be very helpful 

I appreciate it 

Fake badaco 

Ltt