Jump to content

Drop box appointment kavali for June ..


raccharambola
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

nenu try chesthunna bro, emaina thelisthe cheppu

aa Telegram group choosi choosi kallu kayalu kastunnai...Brokers tho kooda labham ledu..etla ...itla aithey?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

Assalu dorakadam ledu, kocham cheppandi etla drop box appoitnment dorukutayo. I cheked with brokers also...and  no use..

which location? hyd ah?

vere city ki book chesuko....Mum/Chennai or delhi lo baane unnai anta 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, no01 said:

which location? hyd ah?

vere city ki book chesuko....Mum/Chennai or delhi lo baane unnai anta 

ekkada..levu bro..india lo ekkada dorikina parvaledu..chivariki pulivendula aina parvale risk chesi velta

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, raccharambola said:

Assalu dorakadam ledu, kocham cheppandi etla drop box appoitnment dorukutayo. I cheked with brokers also...and  no use..

DS form fill chesi profile create cheskuni fee kattu first .. check everyday. You will find a slot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chingchang said:

DS form fill chesi profile create cheskuni fee kattu first .. check everyday. You will find a slot 

arey babu..fee kattakunda levani etla chebuta..mind baleda eeroju neeku?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paamu said:

Adenti bro alaa antav ... a Telegram group lo time pattern untadi kada... a time ki 1-2 mins mundu login aythe you will able to find one. Did you try this way or any other telegram group ?

yes, not working our bro, i am logging in as per pattern and trying but no appointments

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, raccharambola said:

arey babu..fee kattakunda levani etla chebuta..mind baleda eeroju neeku?

Do you need june only ... nenu ippudey chusa . there are appointments in may and  july not june.. June is tough with summer and lot of people going to india. Like i said keep looking everyday. follow telegram group too .. slots will open randomly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, raccharambola said:

yes, not working our bro, i am logging in as per pattern and trying but no appointments

Unfortunate anukunta. Keep looking, we don't have an option at the moment. Try to make it little flexible - not possible ante chesedi em ledu.... they open the slots randomly so capture cheyyali a time lo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hyd kakunda vere city chudu like chennai or delhi etc...u can still drop off in Hyd VAC and pay Rs 650 extra since ur dropping off in different city than ur original confirmed location. Chaala mandhi ilane chesaru, they book which city is available but went to Hyd on same day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, no01 said:

hyd kakunda vere city chudu like chennai or delhi etc...u can still drop off in Hyd VAC and pay Rs 650 extra since ur dropping off in different city than ur original confirmed location. Chaala mandhi ilane chesaru, they book which city is available but went to Hyd on same day

Hyderabad lo no fee anukunta kada even if your appointment is in a different location. The fee is for different locations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.