Gofundme for Telugu student died in Seattle

karthikn

8 hours ago, FrustratedSoul2 said:

mom life set inka.. 125K.. next 250K begging-beg.gif 

most of parents in india.. send kids to usa to clear their appulu (blunders) / loans    .... we donno wat situation there are in.. hope it helps them..  did my part.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, FrustratedSoul2 said:

mom life set inka.. 125K.. next 250K begging-beg.gif 

You can be little more courteous.. usually I am against go fund but this case it’s valid to raise gofund I feel , in fact it should be 250k  …don’t justify your userid..

4 hours ago, hydusguy said:

most of parents in india.. send kids to usa to clear their appulu (blunders) / loans    .... we donno wat situation there are in.. hope it helps them..  did my part.

avani okaptalo.

Most MS Colleges hardly cost 40000$ max + expenses. 

ANTE 30 Lakhs For 2 years education where you pay sem by sem, i.e. every Semster 7 lakhs. 

Engg in India costing 25 lakhs. 

India lo e illu tesukona min 1 crore vundhi. 

So paying 30 lakhs I dont think burden + mana yuva kishoralu elagu e 2 years lo part times chesi terchesthayi + scholarships on top of it . 

To be honest 2000 apudu chala burden papam vallaki, 

ipudu 80% of them can afford aram se.

35 minutes ago, vamprie said:

avani okaptalo.

Most MS Colleges hardly cost 40000$ max + expenses. 

ANTE 30 Lakhs For 2 years education where you pay sem by sem, i.e. every Semster 7 lakhs. 

Engg in India costing 25 lakhs. 

India lo e illu tesukona min 1 crore vundhi. 

So paying 30 lakhs I dont think burden + mana yuva kishoralu elagu e 2 years lo part times chesi terchesthayi + scholarships on top of it . 

To be honest 2000 apudu chala burden papam vallaki, 

ipudu 80% of them can afford aram se.

i donno   . .. i am seeing my relatives struggling

39 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Raising Gofund for sending body to India earlier days. 

Now Gofund to take care of family burdern reasons + no one knows their background whether poor or rich.,

well, rich or poor....kid ila unexpected ga and chinna age lo pothe, parents cannot live happily rest of their life. Single mom ani mention chesaru kada, so no husband and now no daughter...miserable life. 

Entha money vachina, she cannot be normal for ever

8 minutes ago, no01 said:

well, rich or poor....kid ila unexpected ga and chinna age lo pothe, parents cannot live happily rest of their life. Single mom ani mention chesaru kada, so no husband and now no daughter...miserable life. 

Entha money vachina, she cannot be normal for ever

Ala ani a dabu ni Indian society lo need vunavariki ichesthara ante doubt, most of them might have siblings or chutalake istharu, society ki tirigichevaru kuchubotla aunty laga takuva.

Updates (2)

Today by vanisudha chilukuriOrganizer
There aren't enough words to thank you for your support and words of kindness during these difficult times. It was heartening to see that over 4500+ kind people have contributed to the fund.

Your kind words and acts of love will bring some much-needed solace to Jaahnavi`s mother. Knowing that people cared for Jaahnavi and that Jaahnavi made a difference in people's lives will bring some peace to Jaannavi's mother.

We would like to share with you that Jaahnavi is on the way to India and will reach her hometown on Sunday and rest in peace closer to her loved one's.

May we ask you to please keep Jaahnavi`s mom in your prayers, as the next few days will be the hardest for her.
  • Sad 2