Aravinda sametha...

summer27

20 minutes ago, TarakaRama said:

evado user IMDB list source aa and yes even ippudu top 15 kuda undadu ASVR but you shouldn't look at it like that. Ippudu movies ki including GST closing shares vestunnaru. ASVR appudu 28% GST unde ippudu daanni 18% ki taggincharu.. If you don't know about this go search.

Bheemla 96.8 🤣 e thappu ante malla daanni K150 paina pettadam

mari rangasthalam kuda 2018 lo ne vacchindhi ga?? ohh marchipoya....mega family ayitey fake anaali kadha

3 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

mari rangasthalam kuda 2018 lo ne vacchindhi ga?? ohh marchipoya....mega family ayitey fake anaali kadha

Rangasthalam ni fake ani evarannaru.. senseless ga vaagaku 

8 minutes ago, TarakaRama said:

Rangasthalam ni fake ani evarannaru.. senseless ga vaagaku 

emo mari....bheemla and K150 fake annav. wikipedia and imdb thappu annav.....so nuvvu em cheptunnavo artham kaledu. and same year lo rangasthalam vacchindhi

Movie is more than a HIT, although it had the potential to be block buster and IH. It made decent collections both in india and overseas. In USA with this movie NTR set 1M record compared to his previous movies.

Thank you

NTR 🙏

Triv 🙏

Thaman 🙏

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Cinema/2018-11-27/Aravinda-Sametha-Veera-Raghava-final-box-office-collections-report/448692

For the first time in his career, young Tiger NTR teamed up with Wizard of the words, Trivikram Srinivas and recently came up with a faction drama, 'Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava'. With Pooja Hegde as the female lead, the movie runs with Rayalaseema backdrop. The movie has been receiving a positive response from the audience since the opening day. After having a dream run at the box office, the movie has finally wrapped up its final run with a gross of 108.9 cross in the Telugu states and 158.6 crores worldwide. The worldwide theatrical rights of the movie valued at 91 crores whereas the movie made a worldwide distributor share of 95.2 Cr making a recovery of 104.6% The movie became a hit and marked fifth biggest earner in Tollywood history. Here are the areawise closing shares of 'ASVR'. Nizam: 21.21 Cr Vizag: 8.79 Cr East: 5.53 Cr West: 4.71 Cr Krishna: 4.95 Cr Guntur: 7.96 Cr Nellore: 2.58 Cr Andhra: 34.52 Cr Ceeded: 16.49 Cr Nizam+AP (Total): 72.22 Cr Karnataka: 9.42 Cr USA: 8.75 Cr Rest: 4.81 Cr Worldwide: 95.2 Cr

Here are the areawise closing shares of 'ASVR'.

Nizam: 21.21 Cr Vizag: 8.79 Cr East: 5.53 Cr West: 4.71 Cr Krishna: 4.95 Cr Guntur: 7.96 Cr Nellore: 2.58 Cr Andhra: 34.52 Cr Ceeded: 16.49 Cr Nizam+AP (Total): 72.22 Cr Karnataka: 9.42 Cr USA: 8.75 Cr Rest: 4.81 Cr Worldwide: 95.2 Cr

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Cinema/2018-11-27/Aravinda-Sametha-Veera-Raghava-final-box-office-collections-report/448692

7 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

yeah. same kind of characterization for heroine. She is a bimbo, has a physical problem(clips in julayi, diabetes in S/o Surya murthy, glasses in Jalsa etc). Aravinda sametha lo Thesis rastondi factionism meeda antadu, asalu villages lo faction untundi ani kani, entha jagrattaga undali anedi kani telinattu chupistadu. Ala Vaikuntapuramlo aithe, startup petti super success ayipotundi kaani, tana life decisions teesukoledu. Asalu Bantu gadiki enduku padipotundo kuda telidu.

Kaani dailogues tho nettukochestadu. Same repetitive tropes. 

aa bantu gadiki padipovatam edi ithey undo i was like, em chepdam anukunado guruji...edo logic writing miss ipoyadu emo..

compared to ala vaikuntapuram, Aravinda is extraordinary movie... 

• Upvote 1

On 1/26/2023 at 11:24 AM, summer27 said:

asalu too underrated va..it's raw, it's intense, it's authentic..Trivi, Jr, Jagapathi Babu, Eeswari rao..top performances.

BGM, songs amazing..

idi blockbuster avvalsindi..

GP, saw this now… second time…

Jr gadu too much le… he has bright future in movies and politics as well.

In RRR also his role is superior IMO. My disgust on RRR is only due to incorrectly portrayed British Slave Ramaraju’s role.

11 hours ago, Kakynada said:

aa bantu gadiki padipovatam edi ithey undo i was like, em chepdam anukunado guruji...edo logic writing miss ipoyadu emo..

compared to ala vaikuntapuram, Aravinda is extraordinary movie... 

Well, I can't compare both. I like bits and pieces of both the movies. I feel Aravinda Sametha was Trivikram's director controlling the writer and Ala Vaikuntapuramlo, Trivi's writer controlling the director. 

Rendu manchi bhojanale with a few pantikinda rallu.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Well, I can't compare both. I like bits and pieces of both the movies. I feel Aravinda Sametha was Trivikram's director controlling the writer and Ala Vaikuntapuramlo, Trivi's writer controlling the director. 

Rendu manchi bhojanale with a few pantikinda rallu.

the subject of arvainda is close to reality, in another words its once upon a time true story kind ? there were many factionists who gave up faction for the reason of peace and humanity. Narkuntu pothe em undadu chettul puttalu tappa is a good point he portrayed. Another point i liked is, how Ntr role he changed even after he lose his uncle and dad in that first fight, correct ga connect chesadu. Jeji small class peekuthundi, thats it from there movie is all to another level. 

Coming to Ala vaikuntapuram, its just regular family based drama movie, as usual guruji great cast and screenplay. I mean story is fiction, family drama. No message or nothing. Its a fictional family based drama. Not bad. Music is fine by Thaman and he just scored how a family drama movie has to be. 

As per me, Aravainda being a faction movie, overtook Ala Vaikutapuram movie in story, BGM, Dialogues, Music, Screen play, message to audience (tho not that important, or may be with current youth in india :)) without a doubt Lead acting performance (NTR vs Allu Arjun). Just my opinion. Aravinda is the best writings of Guruji so far. 

• Upvote 2