Tarakaratna Ki serious

Sucker

Taarak Ratna ki Covid vaccine booster dose ichara… hearing too many cases related to Covid boosters and most of them are baseless too… but naaku enduko vaccines ki heart attack ki link vundi ani naa feeling 😷😷

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Taarak Ratna ki Covid vaccine booster dose ichara… hearing too many cases related to Covid boosters and most of them are baseless too… but naaku enduko vaccines ki heart attack ki link vundi ani naa feeling 😷😷

Chinese vaccines ki link vundhi but other countries vaccines are fine, could be relatively very small % even if it’s the case.

46 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

If you are around 40 yrs old better go for Angiogram test and figure out your blockage levels, India lo ayite 20k avutademo Ikkada expensive 

US lo cheyaru koda. Unless there is an abnormality in ECG while doing treadmill test, you cannot get angiogram done in US because they send radioactive dye through your arteries and also exposure to x-rays.

India lo aiyte yes 45 ki andaro cheyinchukuntunaru nowadays. 

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

misinformation or disinformation kuda ayundochu bro  😷😷

But god really knows the true reason for death & truth. .  #$1

1 hour ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

If you are around 40 yrs old better go for Angiogram test and figure out your blockage levels, India lo ayite 20k avutademo Ikkada expensive 

I did angiogram tested just for sake of it .normal test result..I am 32

3 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Heard he is a heavy drinker

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Where did you take the test bro, any downside in taking angiogram test ?

Nothing .. my doctor suggested me to take the test..doctor is my friend here.. so he recommended it ....I took stress test followed by some fluids where they test them after my heart reach 92 and above heart rate..and then they take scan of fluids inside my heart walls for blockage etc..and everything came out negative.. so usually doctors don't recommend.. and your insurance will also mostly not cover..my I surance covered..I only paid like 50$ out of pocket..

In my case I do heavy workouts..run and play ..so he suspected my heart might be exhausted as I am taking heavy breaths while taking stairs ...note that I am hit by coivd thrice..so he suggested to check my heart and all ..when I casually told him I am not able to breath properly.. they conducted the test 4 months after he recommended..huge wait time... And I almost forget about it ..and I was worried why they where doing such tests as I am normal and later I realized that it was recommended by him 4 months ago..

I lost 20 pounds in 6 months .mas I I creased excercise and activity post covid tmfor safe side ..and doctor recommended heart checkup since my BP is low suddenly after weight loss..

42 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Nothing .. my doctor suggested me to take the test..doctor is my friend here.. so he recommended it ....I took stress test followed by some fluids where they test them after my heart reach 92 and above heart rate..and then they take scan of fluids inside my heart walls for blockage etc..and everything came out negative.. so usually doctors don't recommend.. and your insurance will also mostly not cover..my I surance covered..I only paid like 50$ out of pocket..

In my case I do heavy workouts..run and play ..so he suspected my heart might be exhausted as I am taking heavy breaths while taking stairs ...note that I am hit by coivd thrice..so he suggested to check my heart and all ..when I casually told him I am not able to breath properly.. they conducted the test 4 months after he recommended..huge wait time... And I almost forget about it ..and I was worried why they where doing such tests as I am normal and later I realized that it was recommended by him 4 months ago..

I lost 20 pounds in 6 months .mas I I creased excercise and activity post covid tmfor safe side ..and doctor recommended heart checkup since my BP is low suddenly after weight loss..

Vammo thrice ah...Take care.

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Valuable information. I do cardio - treadmill, elliptical and cycling. Naa heart aythe too much it reaches 200 when I run. Breathing kooda heavy untadi stairs or edanna lifting unte. Rested heart rate aythe 40-50-60 lo untadi- Apple Watch lo. I think I have to get my heart checked asap. And 5’9” ki 75 kg- potta lite ga undi - so overweight aythe kaadu ani anukuntunna.