How to avoid haert attacks in 30s and 40s

manadonga

Invest in a fitbit kinda device, exercise daily. Run/treadmill/weights/HIIT/Yoga/Zumba - mix and match. Eat in moderation, if possible establish a routine. Sleep well. Practice being content, learn to forgive and forget. Cutdown on the sugar intake, regular health checkup(yearly) along with TMT/Echo if possible, pickup a good hobby. I find cooking meditative. My resting heartrate and cholesterol came down within a month after I made changes to my lifestyle. I lost about 6% of my total body weight within 2 months. Once that happened, everything else started improving, right from snoring. Intermittent fasting is good for heart health.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

if vegetarian is eating food cooked in seed oils and eating all junk . More carbs ,sugars ..for sure he gets all health issues.

This exactly what I wanted to say. Seed oils, processed food and junk. 
There is no study that says eating cholesterol would have high blood cholesterol 

• Upvote 2

AFDB should ban posts on below that will increase stress and BP for people like me

* Naa college friend wife/husband doing 6+ jobs and earning $1M per year

* Friend valla cousin valla pakkinti SW developer $500K/year job vachindi anta with just 3 year experience

* Maa school friend made $1M in stocks in last three months

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nuvvasalki tinde maaneyyi neeku ade best

Ne istam uncle  indian spices and IT jobs are killers. gofund lo chusthe telustadhi heart failure IT vallu endaru vunarru

4 minutes ago, VendyHalwa said:

Ne istam uncle  indian spices and IT jobs are killers. gofund lo chusthe telustadhi heart failure IT vallu endaru vunarru

Indian spices fine uncle esp spices like Turmeric, Cloves, Cumin, Cinnamon and all that. 

Problem comes with over usage of masalas esp food colorings and all that. 

Workout cheyali mari regular ga, manollu adi maanesthey mari raava heart attacks

10 minutes ago, bayarea said:

AFDB should ban posts on below that will increase stress and BP for people like me

* Naa college friend wife/husband doing 6+ jobs and earning $1M per year

* Friend valla cousin valla pakkinti SW developer $500K/year job vachindi anta with just 3 year experience

* Maa school friend made $1M in stocks in last three months

Jambal dolling,ochesava

6 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Indian spices fine uncle esp spices like Turmeric, Cloves, Cumin, Cinnamon and all that. 

Problem comes with over usage of masalas esp food colorings and all that. 

Workout cheyali mari regular ga, manollu adi maanesthey mari raava heart attacks

turmeric cloves cumin are good on limited quantity. Manollu masala powder chesi curry and biryani lo baga vesthe tappa manasu mata vnnadhi

1 hour ago, VendyHalwa said:

turmeric cloves cumin are good on limited quantity. Manollu masala powder chesi curry and biryani lo baga vesthe tappa manasu mata vnnadhi

India lo kooda anthe kada..... Birayani full tintaru IT batch.... I don't know their condition is. Last 10 years nundi full money so everyone is whatever they want. At the same time ikkada sodas, processed food tini tini full obesity tho untaru.

Inko 10-15 years lo Millennials will start turning 50, so elaa untado survival rate choodali. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Paamu said:

India lo kooda anthe kada..... Birayani full tintaru IT batch.... I don't know their condition is. Last 10 years nundi full money so everyone is whatever they want. At the same time ikkada sodas, processed food tini tini full obesity tho untaru.

Inko 10-15 years lo Millennials will start turning 50, so elaa untado survival rate choodali. 

Pottas kuda full unnayi kada baa.

3 hours ago, reality said:

Tests

Test to help diagnose or monitor coronary artery disease include:

• Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG). This quick and painless test measures the electrical activity of the heart. It can show how fast or slow the heart is beating. Your provider can look at signal patterns to determine if you're having or had a heart attack.
  • Echocardiogram. This test uses sound waves to create pictures of the beating heart. An echocardiogram can show how blood moves through the heart and heart valves.

Parts of the heart that move weakly may be caused by a lack of oxygen or a heart attack. This may be a sign of coronary artery disease or other conditions.

• Exercise stress test. If signs and symptoms occur most often during exercise, your provider may ask you to walk on a treadmill or ride a stationary bike during an ECG. If an echocardiogram is done while you do these exercises, the test is called a stress echo. If you can't exercise, you might be given medications that stimulate the heart like exercise does.
  • Nuclear stress test. This test is similar to an exercise stress test but adds images to the ECG recordings. A nuclear stress test shows how blood moves to the heart muscle at rest and during stress. A radioactive tracer is given by IV. The tracer helps the heart arteries show up more clearly on images.
  • Heart (cardiac) CT scan. A CT scan of the heart can show calcium deposits and blockages in the heart arteries. Calcium deposits can narrow the arteries.

Sometimes dye is given by IV during this test. The dye helps create detailed pictures of the heart arteries. If dye is used, the test is called a CT coronary angiogram.

• Cardiac catheterization and angiogram.During cardiac catheterization, a heart doctor (cardiologist) gently inserts a flexible tube (catheter) into a blood vessel, usually in the wrist or groin. The catheter is gently guided to the heart. X-rays help guide it. Dye flows through the catheter. The dye helps blood vessels show up better on the images and outlines any blockages.

If you have an artery blockage that needs treatment, a balloon on the tip of the catheter can be inflated to open the artery. A mesh tube (stent) is typically used to keep the artery open.

2D Echo too!

16 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Pottas kuda full unnayi kada baa.

Yes pottas common e. Potta unnantha maatraana unhealthy kaadu... some people just store fat around belly even if they workout a lot. Stress and sedentary lifestyle big cause. Genes kooda matter but adi elagoo avoid cheyalem.