How to avoid haert attacks in 30s and 40s

manadonga

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

tricks and tips baa to eliminate stress from the listed factors 

Adhi theliyakanae kadha e stress.. 

but one thing is for true, what ever you do, you cannot make your wife and parents happy.. after marriage you see different parents and after 3 years of marriage you see a different wife… idhi fact.. 

kids, are best way to reduce stress, no expectations but terrible 3 or 4 age pass avvali..

work antava, if you have family support Entha pedda work issue vachina you can face it.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AreyOSamba said:

Do you know anything about these ingredients in the Almond milk bottle. I know what exactly is in Milk.. just milk or may be milk & Vitamin D3:

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

I am not saying Milk is good or bad. Milk doesn't get digested to adults because of lack of no lactase. 

But Dairy has become essential in households.. Especially Yogurt that wouldn't necessarily do any harm as Junk or seed oils or Sunflower Lecithin or Natural Flavors.

https://healthiersteps.com/sunflower-lecithin-benefits-and-possible-side-effects/

Sunflower Lecithin is actually good for you.

Yogurt is beneficial if taken in small amounts.

But with Dairy, you tend to use milk in tea,morning cereals and yogurt....this in itself would cross 100% for many people. Any small amount of fried food at home or any kind of food from outside is a dangerous combination with dairy.

2 hours ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Adhi theliyakanae kadha e stress.. 

but one thing is for true, what ever you do, you cannot make your wife and parents happy.. after marriage you see different parents and after 3 years of marriage you see a different wife… idhi fact.. 

kids, are best way to reduce stress, no expectations but terrible 3 or 4 age pass avvali..

work antava, if you have family support Entha pedda work issue vachina you can face it.. 

The easiest way to reduce stress is to take vacations regularly.

This is very important.

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

https://healthiersteps.com/sunflower-lecithin-benefits-and-possible-side-effects/

Sunflower Lecithin is actually good for you.

Yogurt is beneficial if taken in small amounts.

But with Dairy, you tend to use milk in tea,morning cereals and yogurt....this in itself would cross 100% for many people. Any small amount of fried food at home or any kind of food from outside is a dangerous combination with dairy.

Also please care to explain what other benefits does rest of the ingredients in that: 
Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Now, will you say that we are finally getting multivitamin out of all these additives 🙂 
Calcium carbonate - Calcium substitute 
Sea Salt- Sodium
Potassium Citrate- to treat Kidney Stones
Vitamin A, D2, E

If I were you, I would rather say people to make their own almond milk which takes less than 5 mins and stores for a week rather than saying all the in that bottle has some benefits.

Also please enlighten me on what happens if yogurt is consumed not in small amounts. What side effects or harm does it carry?

On 1/27/2023 at 9:03 AM, manadonga said:

Junk food complete ga stop cheyyali 

minimum walking cheyyali and 

regular ga body checkips cheyinchukovali 

inka emina vunnaya 

Regular kumming kuda

2 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Also please care to explain what other benefits does rest of the ingredients in that: 
Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Now, will you say that we are finally getting multivitamin out of all these additives 🙂 
Calcium carbonate - Calcium substitute 
Sea Salt- Sodium
Potassium Citrate- to treat Kidney Stones
Vitamin A, D2, E

If I were you, I would rather say people to make their own almond milk which takes less than 5 mins and stores for a week rather than saying all the in that bottle has some benefits.

Also please enlighten me on what happens if yogurt is consumed not in small amounts. What side effects or harm does it carry?

Saturated fat

6 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

The easiest way to reduce stress is to take vacations regularly.

This is very important.

Vacations are over rated bro. 90% of them go to just post and look cool on insta and social media. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Vacations are over rated bro. 90% of them go to just post and look cool on insta and social media. 

Those aren't vacations....we should go for ourselves.

I have pretty good memories :)

8 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Are you vegan??

i only see vegans afraid of saturated fat

I eat eggs,Chicken,and Fish :)

Its just that my vitals came up pretty good after I stopped dairy.

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

I eat eggs,Chicken,and Fish :)

Its just that my vitals came up pretty good after I stopped dairy.

What happened to all that saturated fat in chicken Eggs and Fish 🙂 
Again it could be solely the dosage man and specific to you. 

Average healthy individuals can eat anything in moderation, exercise a little, have good sleep... they ll live a healthy and long life.