Jagan and rajamouli

KGFsutthi

Despite haters they are epitome and examples of how a person can achieve anything with hardwork even without having few degrees or innate talent. 

Jagan having least popularity at that time and being jailed and branded as a thief by all parties including ruling govt, having no talent to give speeches without paper,  he came out of it through hardwork and became CM. 

Rajamouli despite having no degrees and only pure hardwork and passion made a feat of meeting Spielberg and Cameron who even watched his movies twice and appreciated him.

Hardwork never fails despite even if you got no talent. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Rajamouli’s biggest advantage was his father. Chinnapati nunchi cinemas meedha passion tho perigadu. Even though i am not a big fan of his direction nor films, i 100% agree he took tfi(as a matter of fact indian movies) to different level. He set the bar toooooo high.

comparing jaggad with rajamouli would be an insult to mouli. Jaggad success ki half credit goes to cbn’s failed govt. and after few years, no one is going to remember jaggad. Aak lo karvepaAk gaadu. On the other hand, ssr will be remembered for few decades

Jagan is a pawn of BJP funding indirectly from outside... CBN did the mistake of splitting with BJP.

Same thing will happen to kcr now

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Rajamouli’s biggest advantage was his father. Chinnapati nunchi cinemas meedha passion tho perigadu. Even though i am not a big fan of his direction nor films, i 100% agree he took tfi(as a matter of fact indian movies) to different level. He set the bar toooooo high.

comparing jaggad with rajamouli would be an insult to mouli. Jaggad success ki half credit goes to cbn’s failed govt. and after few years, no one is going to remember jaggad. Aak lo karvepaAk gaadu. On the other hand, ssr will be remembered for few decades

Jagan came to power bcoz of his fathers sudden death, the way he died and also how he cashed on his death.. sympathy vote, odarpu yatra, etc etc.. of course, when he came back to power, no one from his party talks about ysr anymore…

I won’t be surprised if he changes the party name from ysr congress to ysj congress .. 😄

2 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Despite haters they are epitome and examples of how a person can achieve anything with hardwork even without having few degrees or innate talent. 

Jagan having least popularity at that time and being jailed and branded as a thief by all parties including ruling govt, he came out of it through hardwork and became CM. 

Rajamouli despite having no degrees and only pure hardwork and passion made a feat of meeting Spielberg and Cameron who even watched his movies twice and appreciated him.

Hardwork never fails despite even if you got no talent. 

Chasss... yeemi maatlaaduthunnaavu bro?

SSR is in a different League..he is now Pride of Telugu people across the world. His products are like Microsoft OS that comes with sh!t loads of defects but is very very popular. Both Bill Gates and SSR are still treated as most successful men.

But when it comes to Yesu Reddy, he is a Disaster. Siranjeevi should have used this caste hatredness against Rs and Ks in 2009. He was coward. This is exactly where Yesu Reddy hit the bull's eye.

I think Yesu is the only politician in independent India who publicly used caste hatredness (against K-caste) and encashed every inch of it. No one was so vocal against the hatredness against Ks in the society like how Yesu used it and succeeded.

Society lo prathi caste vaadiki Ks ki against gaa vunna gudd-halo manta ni full gaa encash cheesukunnaadu Yesu. Thats where Chiru failed and Yesu succeeded.

And I think it will work again in 2024. But this time Yesu will not get 150+ but may just around 90-100 with atleast 50% of them having a narrow margin of 500 votes.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Chasss... yeemi maatlaaduthunnaavu bro?

SSR is in a different League..he is now Pride of Telugu people across the world. His products are like Microsoft OS that comes with sh!t loads of defects but is very very popular. Both Bill Gates and SSR are still treated as most successful men.

But when it comes to Yesu Reddy, he is a Disaster. Siranjeevi should have used this caste hatredness against Rs and Ks in 2009. He was coward. This is exactly where Yesu Reddy hit the bull's eye.

I think Yesu is the only politician in independent India who publicly used caste hatredness (against K-caste) and encashed every inch of it. No one was so vocal against the hatredness against Ks in the society like how Yesu used it and succeeded.

Society lo prathi caste vaadiki Ks ki against gaa vunna gudd-halo manta ni full gaa encash cheesukunnaadu Yesu. Thats where Chiru failed and Yesu succeeded.

And I think it will work again in 2024. But this time Yesu will not get 150+ but may just around 90-100 with atleast 50% of them having a narrow margin of 500 votes.

SSR is different league I agree, but jagan is hardworking too bro else he won’t become cm with a jail record, he had a long journey in his life 

7 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

SSR is different league I agree, but jagan is hardworking too bro else he won’t become cm with a jail record, he had a long journey in his life 

Hard working i agree. But he has serious trust issues and vaadi gunam ey chetha gunam. Edo okka roju m kudisipodam kayam