Moving from Silicon Valley to India… 3 days ago, I landed in Bangalore, India from San Francisco… Why? 

JackSeal

-cause i chose a life without fear of being laid off anytime

-cause i chose to not be trapped in visa laws and restrictions for doing any profitable business.

-cause i chose liberty. Liberty to have more than 1 income sources, or multiple business running.

Whether on H1B or F1 with OPT/ CPT, we loose the liberty to do anything more than one full time job. We are limited to work only for a one specific company without any side hustle or business which makes you profit.

The full time job in USA, coming with big pay check of $120k+, also comes along with exorbitant gas, electric, and rent bills 

And what no one talks about- the 24/7 fear to get laid off or risk of not getting H1B or being kicked out of the country any time.

So, why live with fear? why be limited to only 1 full time job and no other profitable businesses?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

-cause i chose to not be trapped in visa laws and restrictions for doing any profitable business.

-cause i chose liberty. Liberty to have more than 1 income sources, or multiple business running.

Whether on H1B or F1 with OPT/ CPT, we loose the liberty to do anything more than one full time job. We are limited to work only for a one specific company without any side hustle or business which makes you profit.

The full time job in USA, coming with big pay check of $120k+, also comes along with exorbitant gas, electric, and rent bills 

And what no one talks about- the 24/7 fear to get laid off or risk of not getting H1B or being kicked out of the country any time.

So, why live with fear? why be limited to only 1 full time job and no other profitable businesses?

linked ninchi etava anna

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Evaro papa pettindhi 

Paapa ku thelida US oche mundu ivanni facts? Oopukuntu US ochaake thelisaya? Ayyo paapam!

Gas, electricity bills exorbitantly high aa?? Ekkado townhouse lo basement rent share cheskuni, rent bill is high anta. 120K salary in SF is big pay anta LOL (that's what she deserves to get paid for her poor standards). Could not keep even one job and complaining could not work for multiple jobs haha. First have some self-discipline, lifestyle, learn how to work hard and sustain one job - she could dream about doing a business later. She thinks doing business is easy like how they show in movies. She will learn it the hard way.

Liberty and life India lo untaya? How about casteism, reservations, politics, communal riots, illiteracy, corruption, pollution, overpopulation, congestion, limited resources...? Bangalore is not the entire India. Akkada 10+ hours a day 6 days a week work cheska thelustundi.

Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness = USA. While nothing is perfect, no other country can match USA.

Learn from the history, the principles of US Constitution and rights the US Independence is based on -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_Liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_Happiness

https://editorials.voa.gov/a/celebrating-unalienable-rights/3921819.html

https://www.oas.org/dil/access_to_information_human_right_American_Declaration_of_the_Rights_and_Duties_of_Man.pdf

She could not face the competition, could not move her LAZY FAT AS$ to work hard, learn stuff, keep her job and grow and now preaching others US is worse. Ninna monna H1B meeda ochi anni thelisinattu posulu dengadam, lecture lu ivvadam, making a joke out of USA fashion ayipoindi ee stinking ooru MK la ki ooru M la ki. Disgusting!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Inko 1 year vunte alwatu avuthundi anni thanaki telvada?