Immigration stress valla paapa thappipoyindhi ?

BacklogBadham

Tanvi's parents believe that their daughter ran away because of the family's tenuous immigration status. They say even though they've legally lived and worked in the U.S. for many years, hoping and trying to acquire citizenship, the country's immigration system has left them out in the cold.

Tanvi's father, Pavan Roy Marupally, works in tech and faces the possibility of being laid off like some of his coworkers, victims of industry-wide job cuts. Recent company cuts laid off 10 percent of employees, including a close family friend.

Losing his job would cost Pavan his work visa, which allows the whole family to stay in the U.S. If that should happen, the family would be given ten days to leave the country, Pavan said. He knows, because it happened to his wife, Sridevi Eadara, when she lost her job. Sridevi had to return to India alone and reapply for a visa as a dependent of Pavan's. It took a year before she could return to be with her family.

When asked by his daughter what they would do should he lose his work visa, Pavan told her not to panic.

"I said...let you and your mom first go back to India, let me figure out what and how the system works out, get a proper job, and then call you back," Pavan said. "[She said] what, go back to India? Why should I go back to India? I've been here."

Her parents believe the prospect of being ripped from her home in the U.S. was too much for their daughter.

She was last seen on security camera footage at Conway Junior High School the day of her disappearance, walking past the school bus she usually takes home.

Her parents are terrified for her safety.

"Please come back. Please, Tanvi, try to understand. Please come back," Sridevi said. "She's the motivation we both to come over here. If she's not there, we don't have purpose to come here, do all these things. Everyday we are walking on the edge, trying to keep her, providing a better life. And safe especially, particularly safe."

Apart from educational and career opportunities, a primary reason Tanvi's family moved to the U.S. was to raise their daughter in a safer environment, as sexual assault and violence against women is rampant in many parts of India. Tanvi knew of the threats women face in India as well.

• Confused 3

Naku e story ardham kaledu. Last week chusinappudu edho annadu now immigration issue valla ? I think e paapa last time kuda elane thappipoyindhi anukunta kadha ? Is this true or sympathy ni gain chesthunnara ? I am confused and not blaming anyone. Just understand chesukovataniki try chesthunna. 

Lat time e news thread lo e paapa Ela cheyyatam 2nd time Ani chusa. What is real story anedhi theliyatam ledu. Hope she will be fine. Immigration issue valla disappear avvatam anedhi naku ardham kaaledhu. Evaro okallu mana DB lo relatives or friends untaru anukunyunna. Asalu story cheppataniki.

20 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Lat time e news thread lo e paapa Ela cheyyatam 2nd time Ani chusa. What is real story anedhi theliyatam ledu. Hope she will be fine. Immigration issue valla disappear avvatam anedhi naku ardham kaaledhu. Evaro okallu mana DB lo relatives or friends untaru anukunyunna. Asalu story cheppataniki.

Nuvu pareshan ayyi mammulnu pareshan cheyyak

aame evadithono lechi poyindi valla ayya india pommantey

vodiley inka

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Nuvu pareshan ayyi mammulnu pareshan cheyyak

aame evadithono lechi poyindi valla ayya india pommantey

vodiley inka

. 10 yrs papa pyna inta chabdalamaiana allegations enti

Get well soon bro 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

Losing his job would cost Pavan his work visa, which allows the whole family to stay in the U.S. If that should happen, the family would be given ten days to leave the country, Pavan said.

Apart from educational and career opportunities, a primary reason Tanvi's family moved to the U.S. was to raise their daughter in a safer environment, as sexual assault and violence against women is rampant in many parts of India. Tanvi knew of the threats women face in India as well.

Waaaaaat @3$%

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

Tanvi's parents believe that their daughter ran away because of the family's tenuous immigration status. They say even though they've legally lived and worked in the U.S. for many years, hoping and trying to acquire citizenship, the country's immigration system has left them out in the cold.

Tanvi's father, Pavan Roy Marupally, works in tech and faces the possibility of being laid off like some of his coworkers, victims of industry-wide job cuts. Recent company cuts laid off 10 percent of employees, including a close family friend.

Losing his job would cost Pavan his work visa, which allows the whole family to stay in the U.S. If that should happen, the family would be given ten days to leave the country, Pavan said. He knows, because it happened to his wife, Sridevi Eadara, when she lost her job. Sridevi had to return to India alone and reapply for a visa as a dependent of Pavan's. It took a year before she could return to be with her family.

When asked by his daughter what they would do should he lose his work visa, Pavan told her not to panic.

"I said...let you and your mom first go back to India, let me figure out what and how the system works out, get a proper job, and then call you back," Pavan said. "[She said] what, go back to India? Why should I go back to India? I've been here."

Her parents believe the prospect of being ripped from her home in the U.S. was too much for their daughter.

She was last seen on security camera footage at Conway Junior High School the day of her disappearance, walking past the school bus she usually takes home.

Her parents are terrified for her safety.

"Please come back. Please, Tanvi, try to understand. Please come back," Sridevi said. "She's the motivation we both to come over here. If she's not there, we don't have purpose to come here, do all these things. Everyday we are walking on the edge, trying to keep her, providing a better life. And safe especially, particularly safe."

Few ppl can’t take stress easy especially females.. if they have something in their mind it will bother them for Eva! That might be the reason and loosing her mind bcuz of that! Feel sorry for them but I disagree with last para, it’s not true if you see in U S it’s far worst. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

She looked like a special needs kid.. maybe high functioning… they wander sometimes and lose sense of where they are going… 

Immigration issue could be real too.. Spl needs kids don’t like any change in their environment or routine.. they really hate it and take a long time to adjust to any change..  may be she couldn’t take it that they will have to leave this country.. .. 

farents stress create sesthunru vaa

10 days la defort, india la kotti sampesthar ninnu ante evad iyna fanic ithad. 

• Upvote 1