$ dreams , confusions.

kitkat

I am trying not to think much and go with the flow...but my thoughts are still bothering..

we both work , make decent $. wife is a spender compared to my mother & sisters, trouble starts here.

she prefer private schooling for kids, only branded clothing, Dimond jewelry , indian dresses 30 to 50k rupees..ela

eemanna antee crying, upsets..." neenu hosewife untee neevu food kuda pettavu" ani na meeda noorupareesukovadam...

daycare/private school sucks $. India lo invested, which was a biggest mistake. 

anni dulipeesukoni ma ooru vellila anipistundi......

7 minutes ago, kitkat said:

I am trying not to think much and go with the flow...but my thoughts are still bothering..

we both work , make decent $. wife is a spender compared to my mother & sisters, trouble starts here.

she prefer private schooling for kids, only branded clothing, Dimond jewelry , indian dresses 30 to 50k rupees..ela

eemanna antee crying, upsets..." neenu hosewife untee neevu food kuda pettavu" ani na meeda noorupareesukovadam...

nee baadha endi uncle..adi seppu 

13 minutes ago, kitkat said:

10gay why posting here ra @Kamma kula picha

16 minutes ago, kitkat said:

India lo investment why mistake?

55 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Set a budget and ask her to stick to it and spend within that budget.. look at her friends circle and see if she is trying to match up with them… or she likes getting praised when she shows off her jewelry.. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

Edi oka problem kadu bro entha Sampadisthe antha rich thoughts untai 

so chill bro 

neeku visa unte 1 month india po okkadive 

anni train journey tho places chitti raa 

Née wife ki say I want to be alone or some gadida guddu reasons 

enjoy 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

Decent $ both ante. She has rights to get what she want. 
You don’t discourage her as long as she realizes. Has she come from middle class family? Look at your or her friend circle nuvvu ring konte friends vaddanam koni untaru. That’s the triggering point for her. She also want to compete with friend circle.

First of all Gold & Silver bringing or taking to India ban cheyyali. Akkadnunchi mosukuni raavadam inkokariki choopinchukuni brathakadam ento aa sadism. 
Ika latest trend House 🏡 Purchasing , decoration ade vankatho gold purchasing and wearing for show off. 

We should not forget our roots where we come from and have to maintain decent wishes in life without competing with others. Ee mindset lenanthavaraku ladies can’t change. Gents kooda em thakkuva kaadu vaallu kooda alage unnaru… katnam teesukune tappudu leni siggu, ippudu concerns raise cheyyadam not at all fair.

Also there are men shamelessly torturing wife for their wishes and domination from parents and their ego. That’s also not fair.

Husband and wife have to sit and discuss what they want to achieve and how they want to lead life. Keep a goal so that focus will not shift for such idiots things. 
if not these idiot things will impact kids upbringing also.

• Upvote 2