Stop/postpone buying

Manishican

39 minutes ago, Manishican said:

Builder will keep on building even without a contract. Else he has to close their business.

Not always the case. Right now, once under contract builder is accelerating construction. I have seen builders who are putting people on wait list, pool up applicants then start calling based on first come basis, write contract and then continue building. Without contract building concept didn't see much recently 

5 hours ago, *Prince Charming said:

Not always the case. Right now, once under contract builder is accelerating construction. I have seen builders who are putting people on wait list, pool up applicants then start calling based on first come basis, write contract and then continue building. Without contract building concept didn't see much recently 

I have noticed same. They are going very conservative approach so that present demand and keep inflated prices as is..

On 2/27/2023 at 2:29 AM, *Prince Charming said:

Ekkada Idhi?

On 2/25/2023 at 4:39 PM, Bears said:

These Economic principles are outdated now, There is no way you can control the consumer spending until and unless the unemployment rate goes higher. As long as the job market and the Economy is good there is no stopping and no recession. People have lot of money and increasing Fed rates won’t have a direct impact on consumer spending, It takes years to have direct impact going by current trend. Just chill and enjoy if you can afford and spend!!

which means interest can go as high 15%

Costco vadi recent news chusara.  they said prices are coming down and can expect store prices to go back to normal on many products. Ilantivi chusthe market aguthunda?