Stop/postpone buying

Manishican

1 hour ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Evaru vinaru bro, here is my analysis, since I am in market too..

1. house prices soared by big percentage from 2019 to mid 2022. They started to reduce Q4 2022. A house worth of $400k (2019) is sold at $600k in early to mid 2022 + bidding. Now the same home is sold for $550k with no bidding. If they reduce it to $530k + appliances, people are starting bidding war. Example Charlotte, Fuquay varina, apex in NC.

2. There are lot of active buyers in the markets who are on the fence holding cash and watching the house prices trend from past 2-3 years. When ever they see a price reduction they are jumping in. This is a new change corona bought us. 

3. Many folks got GC last year, they completely stopped investing india and buying homes here.

4. Folks on H1 are holding cash and deciding where to invest, with rupee value depreciating, appreciation in Indian market does not seems to be adding a value.

5. With multiple jobs, people are holding lot off cash, folks minimized investing in stocks due to economy situation.

6. This trend of co-buyer investing is increasing where 2 friends are buying either single family or town home and renting. For investment home to get a decent interest rate we need 25% down, if it is a single buyer it makes difficult to invest for 2 buyers it makes lot easier.

7. 3-4 years back people use to buy homes atleast when they got GC EAD, ippudu H1 lottery lo pick ayindhi antae chalu paying earnest money to seller. Moreover number of students coming to masters is doubled.

So, how ever noise we make, people don’t stop buying Tesla cars and homes atleast in North Carolina, Texas, Atlanta area… 

All valid points. But if this continues interest rates will go up lot higher (and stay there for long) and many people will lose jobs.

1 hour ago, Manishican said:

All valid points. But if this continues interest rates will go up lot higher (and stay there for long) and many people will lose jobs.

nuvvuey kada uncle, jobs added ani posts vestav

2 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

1. house prices soared by big percentage from 2019 to mid 2022. They started to reduce Q4 2022. A house worth of $400k (2019) is sold at $600k in early to mid 2022 + bidding. Now the same home is sold for $550k with no bidding. If they reduce it to $530k + appliances, people are starting bidding war. Example Charlotte, Fuquay varina, apex in NC.

2. There are lot of active buyers in the markets who are on the fence holding cash and watching the house prices trend from past 2-3 years. When ever they see a price reduction they are jumping in. This is a new change corona bought us. 

3. Many folks got GC last year, they completely stopped investing india and buying homes here.

4. Folks on H1 are holding cash and deciding where to invest, with rupee value depreciating, appreciation in Indian market does not seems to be adding a value.

5. With multiple jobs, people are holding lot off cash, folks minimized investing in stocks due to economy situation.

6. This trend of co-buyer investing is increasing where 2 friends are buying either single family or town home and renting. For investment home to get a decent interest rate we need 25% down, if it is a single buyer it makes difficult to invest for 2 buyers it makes lot easier.

7. 3-4 years back people use to buy homes atleast when they got GC EAD, ippudu H1 lottery lo pick ayindhi antae chalu paying earnest money to seller. Moreover number of students coming to masters is doubled.

So, how ever noise we make, people don’t stop buying Tesla cars and homes atleast in North Carolina, Texas, Atlanta area… 

This is very good analysis, thanks for taking time to write this *=:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Manishican said:

Also remember there are not many new constructions.. if this continues and rent increase continues … next time republicans ki cake walk

On 2/25/2023 at 4:07 PM, ForEverJava said:

Ninna swadesi ki after oka 6 months taruvata vella ..seems all cars in parking lots converted to model y just way too many..😄😄

52990 batch :)

5 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Very good post bro.. can I copy and post it as a new thread? It will be beneficial for others..

26 minutes ago, Manishican said:

Many companies are already asking employees to work in office. I hope this calms down housing market 

so when can we resume any guess.. next month nundi no incentives, price hikes..year end ki interest rates may reduce to 5-5.5, inka bidding start.. only south facing home deals unnayi.. 

16 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Very good post bro.. can I copy and post it as a new thread? It will be beneficial for others..

Sure 😊

One of my acquaintances signed a contract more than a week ago. A week later his builder told him that on houses sold after he signed the contract, they have increased home prices by $10K. Charlotte news idi......

5 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

One of my acquaintances signed a contract more than a week ago. A week later his builder told him that on houses sold after he signed the contract, they have increased home prices by $10K. Charlotte news idi......

Dallas lo kuda same but still I got some time till design center appointment… flooring free adudam anukuntuna 

59 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

so when can we resume any guess.. next month nundi no incentives, price hikes..year end ki interest rates may reduce to 5-5.5, inka bidding start.. only south facing home deals unnayi.. 

That’s y signed last month by cancelling old contract 

5 hours ago, Manishican said:

Desi's ki whole nation inflation ni command chesentha scene unda.