ramabeer

2 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

source: Indian expats 

We have invited my wife’s parents over to help with newborn baby chores. Everything went well initially, but then my MIL obsession about male kid has gone beyond control. She has all girl grandchildren and now since our first one is male, she is acting super wierd. She doesn’t allow me to hold baby, nor get bonded with my own child. I‘m bursting out of anger and when I discuss with my wife on this - I get a neutral response. My FIL is completely powerless. I am depressed, angry and feeling every emotion. I’m not able to concentrate work and this is getting beyond limits. I understand grandparents are so much loving grand children but not at the cost of bond of father and kid. I had an argument on the same and I feel they are ganging up on me when I’m not home. I’m getting wrong ideas which I don’t want to hold up to. Please don’t judge - I can pick up a fight and take legal routes but it’s only a matter of seconds that the whole marriage may fall apart. Experienced parents pour in some better ways to handle my situation !!

Put your modd@ in MIL p00ku she is missing it 

Chill mamaa… 

nuvvu overthik chesthunattu unnav.. MIL ki break ivvvali ani cheppi , nuvvu and wife bayataki vellandi along with kid. 

you can have your bonding with kid during that time. Entha bonding ki time itchina ivvakunna, blood relation cut cheyadam antha easy kaadhu..

after they are gone, pillalu daddy antene ekkuva ishta padatharu not grand parents… 

31 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

We have invited my wife’s parents over to help with newborn baby chores. Everything went well initially, but then my MIL obsession about male kid has gone beyond control. She has all girl grandchildren and now since our first one is male, she is acting super wierd. She doesn’t allow me to hold baby, nor get bonded with my own child. I‘m bursting out of anger and when I discuss with my wife on this - I get a neutral response. My FIL is completely powerless. I am depressed, angry and feeling every emotion. I’m not able to concentrate work and this is getting beyond limits. I understand grandparents are so much loving grand children but not at the cost of bond of father and kid. I had an argument on the same and I feel they are ganging up on me when I’m not home. I’m getting wrong ideas which I don’t want to hold up to. Please don’t judge - I can pick up a fight and take legal routes but it’s only a matter of seconds that the whole marriage may fall apart. Experienced parents pour in some better ways to handle my situation !!

Just explain if yo them its your son and say don’t steal my memories/movements with my son

31 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

max 6 months..mingestaru ga..appudu kid anta neetone ga..dont think much..

any problem or anger or emotion or triggering or depression or argument with any friend/family member or spouse..remember rule of 5.. this literally solved all my life problems

https://advice.theshineapp.com/articles/how-the-5x5-rule-changed-my-anxiety-for-good/

40 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

I can pick up a fight and take legal routes but it’s only a matter of seconds that the whole marriage may fall apart

veedi future naaku kanipichestundi ..vadi FIL gadi la tayaravthadu

1 hour ago, ramabeer said:

You don't need anyone to get your kid to you. Just walk straight to bedroom when you id is awake and fed and spend time with him. Naku avanni telvadu nee laage anipinchinde, but when he was awake and fed, i use to get him to my room and play until he sleeps.

• ramabeer changed the title to .