Tips to deal with Toddlers.

*Prince Charming

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

these are the moments you just enjoy…

these wont come in your life again…

Tech road maps laa, toddler care road map okati veyacchu gaa

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

Thanks bro for the post. Basic ga nenu patience develop cheskovali Ani ardam aindi. Affirmative ante how do you implement that with your kid ?

Affirmative ante emi ledu - stand your ground laaga anthe. 

For example - ipad aapesav anuko - edupu or some tantrum start avtundi kada. Polite gaa its not good for you you can watch for 20 mins in the afternoon. Ade sentence melliga oka 6-7 times repeat cheyyi. Meanwhile dont give them options as remediation. Or let your spouse do the same. You do the same when your spouse is being affirmative also. 

I saw a lot of improvement with that attitude. Let the reality sink in to the child's mind. ipad leka pothe TV vastadi, adi leka chocolate vastadi, adi kaaka pothe inkokati ane feeling teppiyaddu. Key is not to hit. Okka saari kottavo oka shell lo ki vellipotaru. Thats what I feel. 

Naaku anta sahanam leka pothe slow gaa lechi nene vellipotha sometimes. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Affirmative ante emi ledu - stand your ground laaga anthe. 

For example - ipad aapesav anuko - edupu or some tantrum start avtundi kada. Polite gaa its not good for you you can watch for 20 mins in the afternoon. Ade sentence melliga oka 6-7 times repeat cheyyi. Meanwhile dont give them options as remediation. Or let your spouse do the same. You do the same when your spouse is being affirmative also. 

I saw a lot of improvement with that attitude. Let the reality sink in to the child's mind. ipad leka pothe TV vastadi, adi leka chocolate vastadi, adi kaaka pothe inkokati ane feeling teppiyaddu. Key is not to hit. Okka saari kottavo oka shell lo ki vellipotaru. Thats what I feel. 

Naaku anta sahanam leka pothe slow gaa lechi nene vellipotha sometimes. 

Thanks bro...will definitely try this...

1 hour ago, *Prince Charming said:

Brothers, manchi tips or Mee personal experience tho meeru nerchukunnadi post cheyandi. Will try to learn. My toddler kid is giving me a hard time and testing my patience....

toddles are like any other animals that still doesn't have conscious(so they are still no human)

that being said, toddlers will like to test dominance and if thats agreed, they will keep doing it 

as a parent you should be strong about this, when its NO....its NO 

show them who is the boss....if they cry for something, make sure they dont get it. be cognitive about it, you need let them have few treats once as a while, when they are at good behavior  

PS: kids arent stupid, they are super smart.....always talk to them with reason, dont treat them like 5hit. remember if its a rule for them, its a rule for u. you cant keep eating Biryanis and ask the kid to eat broccoli.......preach what you practice

after all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1