Sasikala Narra and Anish Narra - murder mystery still unsolved

tennisluvrredux

2 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

it's ok ba I will stop

I don't belong to that caste either 

continue crying

langas janma hakku adi

Pellanni pakka seat lo kooda koorchobettaleni yedavaki support ga nuvvu crying chestunnav gaa, daani mundu idi nothing. 

Nuvvu kooda same to same vaadi philosophy following aa when it comes to ranku? Continue vuu

6 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Pellanni pakka seat lo kooda koorchobettaleni yedavaki support ga nuvvu crying chestunnav gaa, daani mundu idi nothing. 

Nuvvu kooda same to same vaadi philosophy following aa when it comes to ranku? Continue vuu

why going personal uncle?

did I say I support him?

vaadu pakka seat lo pellanni koorcho petted led manakem telusu uncle evado cheppadu manam vinnam

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

forensic technology entho develop ayina ee days lo antha easy va uncle escape avvadam ani na question?

5 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

why going personal uncle?

did I say I support him?

vaadu pakka seat lo pellanni koorcho petted led manakem telusu uncle evado cheppadu manam vinnam

Okay cool baa I just think law doesn't take these cases seriously here, as much as they do when it's say a white suburban couple.

Look at how casually they treated the whole Alex Murdaugh case until recently

3 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

forensic technology entho develop ayina ee days lo antha easy va uncle escape avvadam ani na question?

Yeah unnai baa but I don't think they put much effort into using all that in cases where there's no political/media pressure even here. Once a case is forgotten, they just keep saying it's an active investigation and stop answering questions related to it. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Okay cool baa I just think law doesn't take these cases seriously here, as much as they do when it's say a white suburban couple.

Look at how casually they treated the whole Alex Murdaugh case until recently

nenu Forensic files choosevaadini uncle I like the series,

the way technology developed I think it's not that difficult for them to find the culprit

sooner or later I hope they will find the culprit 

but aa Philadelphia case lo they took action right yandamuri ?

2 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

nenu Forensic files choosevaadini uncle I like the series,

the way technology developed I think it's not that difficult for them to find the culprit

sooner or later I hope they will find the culprit 

but aa Philadelphia case lo they took action right yandamuri ?

Raghunandan Yandamuri yes. In his case though, vaadentha howle gadante he used the office printer to print that ransom note. 

1 hour ago, HIGHER_PURPOS said:

Yellow taste ki baaga alavatu padina brathukulu ani @MRI maava telled 

meeru meeru kottukuntey kottukondi kaani.. nannu laagakandi.. i hate all politicians.. haha

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Raghunandan Yandamuri yes. In his case though, vaadentha howle gadante he used the office printer to print that ransom note. 

adi telisindi le 

main reason ikkada husband was more interested in her estate but not the case.husband racha racha chesi unte media mundu eppudo  solve ayyedi 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

I dont know if husband is guilty or not. Looking at the info available, it doesnt look like random hate crime or robbery crime. Evaro baaga telisina valley chesaru. Ideally easy case to solve for police if enough pressure was put.

under any circumstances, TANA getting involved is not ideal.

husband murders chesado ledho kaani vaadi behavior aithey pakka questionable. India lo ayyi untey police lu g lo rod dimpi husband ney culprit ga produce chesevaru. Culprit or not.

We’ll said bro 

Idhi antha ok kaani. Pillalaki kooda insurance teesukuntara? I thought adults take it only. Second question since he is considered as not the culprit by law, can slayer law be ruled out? Insurance court case emaindi? 
And someone said he loves his son very much and got traumatized so much that he took a gun and said he will shoot the culprit. Ikkada aayanaki gun ekkadidhi