This sold out community is 10 minutes from Nuclear Plant

mamadou

On 3/5/2023 at 12:55 AM, IamBhagatSingh said:

Lol. They already made it public when they uploaded in YouTube. 

Whats the point of deleting here. If they are too concerned about privacy, they won't upload on YouTube. 

They want publicity not privacy 

2 hours ago, mamadou said:

Ya telusu baa but 20 miles is not that far kada NP ki

Ya ade kada

Thanks baa

Andukae most folks are moving to Fuquay varina rather than hollysprings and Apex:

2 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Vammo… aa plant pakkane eado lake laga kuda undi and it extends close to Holly Springs 

no, it will be wonderful free vacation spot myaan

2 hours ago, BMDablu said:

Fort millu ki NP ki 40 miles dooram bro

I’m not sure how you decided that it’s 40 miles. May be a farther place in fortmill.

but I believe it’s anywhere between 8-15 miles only. I know friends who moved there and it’s just 11 miles away from nuclear plant.

the nuclear plant is next to a river which flows through fortmill as well. 

nuclear anagaaney...ankuna hollysprings aney.. 
janaalu matram continue to buy homes there. They anticipate I540 to complete and their home prices will raise ani 

as of today avg prices are around 600k for a 4bd 3bth home

10 hours ago, vikuba said:

janaalu matram continue to buy homes there. They anticipate I540 to complete and their home prices will raise ani 

Nenu andukae RTP area antae will suggest only 3 places.

1. If you can afford 1M homes, go for Cary or Morrisville.

2. Check some good areas in Apex, not all communities are good. Especially getting into a good school is a challenge and most schools are caped. Ikkada em thakkuva levu, $800k and up.

3. Fuquay varina, if your budget is less than $600 or $650.

Garner is nallolla adda, not viable for staying, can try investing. New hill and Hollysprings are very close to Nuclear plant, propane filling and dump yards..

latest is 50 miles around Nuclear plant after fukushima

Do You Live Within 50 Miles of a Nuclear Power Plant? | Science| Smithsonian Magazine

good case study on probability

Calculating nuclear accident probabilities from empirical frequencies (hal.science)

For a 30yr sample, probability of having at least one major accident was 63.2% for 437 reactors worldwide

it is only a matter of small accident vs large accident, not really about improbability.

On 3/25/2023 at 12:44 AM, vikuba said:

"dont we live in anywhere within in India".. lets follow the same principle here ani emo??

On 3/4/2023 at 7:39 PM, Complex said:

home ki migilina white paint aunty vesukunatundhi.. em makeup nayana..geekithe 1kg vasthadhi ani csr antunde..

a makeup ki @8.03

uncle ippude hospital nunchi discharge ayinnatu.. aunty photoshoot nunchi vachinatunnaru

anyways congrats for them antunna DB uth

lol  .. That other vuncle at 8.03 seems very familiar .. dont know where i saw him. May be one of the TANA/NATA byatch ? 

On 3/24/2023 at 10:58 PM, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

I’m not sure how you decided that it’s 40 miles. May be a farther place in fortmill.

but I believe it’s anywhere between 8-15 miles only. I know friends who moved there and it’s just 11 miles away from nuclear plant.

the nuclear plant is next to a river which flows through fortmill as well. 

tega cay lo plant, tega cay and Fortmill aanukuni untayi...all best schools in that region fall in 5mins distance of the plant and have yearly fire and disaster drills

1 hour ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

tega cay lo plant, tega cay and Fortmill aanukuni untayi...all best schools in that region fall in 5mins distance of the plant and have yearly fire and disaster drills

It’s like a chance of taking risk hoping that everything will be great 😊

On 3/24/2023 at 9:15 PM, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Andukae most folks are moving to Fuquay varina rather than hollysprings and Apex:

holly springs and apex became too costly baa.. fuq lo 400s-500s .. holly lo 700s ki takkuva undatle

6 hours ago, mamadou said:

holly springs and apex became too costly baa.. fuq lo 400s-500s .. holly lo 700s ki takkuva undatle

That’s because of 540.

I live in this community. I did know about the NC plant but did not give it much thought. If anything is going to happen, it will not be just Holly Springs. It will be all the surrounding cities at least in a 50 mile radius. The growth in Holly springs in the last 2 years has been just so amazing. Roads have been widened, Couple of new banks, Hotels, multiplex apartments, huge Playground (in development) and so much more. There is so much land available and this makes the initiative for new developments practical compared to Apex. When we moved to NC, our first choice was Apex, but driving through Apex, it just felt so rural, congested and squeezed. The only thing going for Apex, is the proximity to cary/Raleigh but there is no room for any new developments. Holly Springs on the other hand feels spacious with open lands, good views and to see new development initiatives is refreshing. Bridgeberry as a community has a good layout, bigger lot sizes, houses nicely spread out, good amenities (compared to other communities near by). Fuquay again has the remote/rural vibe, more country compared to Holly Springs, but i guess the only affordable option if Holly Springs doesn't align with your budget.