This sold out community is 10 minutes from Nuclear Plant

mamadou

7 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nuclear plants are extremely safe due to high safety standards. I wouldn't hesitate to live near one 

My relative used to live in kalpakam nuclear plant DAE township in Tamil nadu, it was so beautiful. Everything is well planned , lots of greenery , clean air ,beach nearby , parks , playground, etc  

Show me one place in whole of andhra or Telangana that's better to live 

Who said it's extremely safe. Every nuclear plant is highly risky. Jeevithantham tension tho potassium iodide tablets eskoni bratakali, kukka bratuku avvudi, worrying about kids and family. There are many proofs which say people suffered longterm because of radiation. Mana desi gallu as usual gorrela manda laga kontunaru without thinking longterm. 

As part of Harnett County’s continuing emergency preparedness effort, we continue to make available free potassium iodide tablets (KI) to county residents who live, work, and or/attend schools within a 10-mile radius of Emergency Planning zone (EPZ) of the Harris Nuclear Power Plant.

https://www.wral.com/wake-to-distribute-preparedness-tablets-to-residents-near-nuclear-plant/7489609/

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Who said it's extremely safe. Every nuclear plant is highly risky. Jeevithantham tension tho potassium iodide tablets eskoni bratakali, kukka bratuku avvudi, worrying about kids and family. There are many proofs which say people suffered longterm because of radiation. Mana desi gallu as usual gorrela manda laga kontunaru without thinking longterm. 

As part of Harnett County’s continuing emergency preparedness effort, we continue to make available free potassium iodide tablets (KI) to county residents who live, work, and or/attend schools within a 10-mile radius of Emergency Planning zone (EPZ) of the Harris Nuclear Power Plant.

https://www.wral.com/wake-to-distribute-preparedness-tablets-to-residents-near-nuclear-plant/7489609/

I can vouch for this. Definitely not safe. Even though it sounds or look like safe 

On 3/5/2023 at 2:11 AM, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nuclear plants are extremely safe due to high safety standards. I wouldn't hesitate to live near one 

My relative used to live in kalpakam nuclear plant DAE township in Tamil nadu, it was so beautiful. Everything is well planned , lots of greenery , clean air ,beach nearby , parks , playground, etc  

Show me one place in whole of andhra or Telangana that's better to live 

On 3/5/2023 at 10:25 AM, IamBhagatSingh said:

On 3/5/2023 at 11:06 AM, soldier said:

I can vouch for this. Definitely not safe. Even though it sounds or look like safe 

radon testing anta any idea? vellantha cheyistara? 

very easy answers for all this, I don’t live in NC or surrounding states, so I don’t have any agenda . Is there any data showing people getting sick due to radiation effects among Americans/desis/other immigrants living in these areas ? Oka 20 year data chusthey cheppochu ga, what is the issue? Data leda?

2 hours ago, mamadou said:

radon testing anta any idea? vellantha cheyistara? 

Radon is a radioactive gas that comes naturally from soil and rocks.  It moves through the ground and may enter the home through cracks in basement floors, wall joints, and well water. Long-term exposure to radon can cause lung cancer. 

Stanley Watras was an engineer at a nuclear power plant being constructed in eastern Pennsylvania. At the time, exposure to radiation from the plant was not possible because no radioactive sources were on the building site. Yet when Watras would enter or leave the plant, radiation alarms would go off, sensing high radiation levels on Watras.

Cheyinchali to be on safer side if you are near to a nuclear plant. 

https://matracking.ehs.state.ma.us/Environmental-Data/radon/radon_lessons.html

2 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

very easy answers for all this, I don’t live in NC or surrounding states, so I don’t have any agenda . Is there any data showing people getting sick due to radiation effects among Americans/desis/other immigrants living in these areas ? Oka 20 year data chusthey cheppochu ga, what is the issue? Data leda?

Google chey bhayya lots of info. 

Just now, 8pm said:

ey delete cheyyamante inka light vesi choostava!!

DB rules list prakaram it does not fall into that category ani DB chattam...torch.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

DB rules list prakaram it does not fall into that category ani DB chattam...torch.gif

CBN ani thiditheee ganiiii delete seselaa leruuu…

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 6:34 PM, mamadou said:

I read radon testing edo chestarata kada ee areas lo? any ideas about that? is it mandatory for houses like these?

Yup,Machine untadi basement lo.But not all soils have it. Depends on the location. Konetapudu realtor will have to tell you as per law during final walk l. Maa daggara.

• Thanks 1