Took Tesla delivery

iddaritho

Not satisfied with their delivery process , nothing at all they showed the car and said congrats , not even showing inside and making sure we are satisfied and no damages. 

Also hyundai autopilot is comparable , we drive Ioniq and it’s autopilot works almost the same 

25 minutes for charging at super charger, I was told 15 minutes max 

mileage also sucks , 300 mile drive had to stop once to recharge with total of 170 % charge and 30 % left 

Car smells like rubber and plastic 

I am already having buyers remorse 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Not satisfied with their delivery process , nothing at all they showed the car and said congrats , not even showing inside and making sure we are satisfied and no damages. 

Also hyundai autopilot is comparable , we drive Ioniq and it’s autopilot works almost the same 

mileage also sucks , 300 mile drive had to stop once to recharge with total of 170 % charge and 30 % left 

No wonder overhyped and overpriced car 

Enko 3 years all ev cars will be on road with less price just wait don’t repent for buying any stuff and I hate people who feel bad after buying any stuff please don’t it enjoy with whatever you have all the best 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Née dhooolaaaa kakapotheee endukuuu konnavvvv anna Tesla ni. I cry for a reason here. Please pay attention to details. 

Kaka edo tax credit kosam kakkurthi paddadu. Doola teerindi

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

Sell tesla buy hyundai

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

Dont worry bro. Hype chusi konnattu unnav. elago konnav kadha. enjoy chei 

vadhu anukunte discount lo ammey. peeda pothadhi. Nothing much to lose. May be oka 20k needhi kaadhu anuko dhani kosam endhuku badha padadam, stress theeskodam.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Née dhooolaaaa kakapotheee endukuuu konnavvvv anna Tesla ni. I cry for a reason here. Please pay attention to details. 

at least he realized , so many tejams think this is a prestige car now, lmao

I drove tesla once anthe.....but I have seen interiors of all models....okati ardam kaale naaku, did u even checked interiors before? leda direct ga blind ga konesava? whos mistake is it? 

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

You have 3 days and less than 150 miles to return in most states