Took Tesla delivery

iddaritho

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Not satisfied with their delivery process , nothing at all they showed the car and said congrats , not even showing inside and making sure we are satisfied and no damages. 

Also hyundai autopilot is comparable , we drive Ioniq and it’s autopilot works almost the same 

25 minutes for charging at super charger, I was told 15 minutes max 

mileage also sucks , 300 mile drive had to stop once to recharge with total of 170 % charge and 30 % left 

Car smells like rubber and plastic 

I am already having buyers remorse 

You were supposed to watch a video and do a demo drive.

Hyundai and this are comparable on paper. On road Tesla is slightly ahead.

Charging - 15 min is ideal conditions from 20 to 90% I think. Do the math based on battery size and super charger capacity.

Buy a 3$ new car fresh scent hanging things from 7-eleven.

2 hours ago, pushparaj said:

Dont worry bro. Hype chusi konnattu unnav. elago konnav kadha. enjoy chei 

vadhu anukunte discount lo ammey. peeda pothadhi. Nothing much to lose. May be oka 20k needhi kaadhu anuko dhani kosam endhuku badha padadam, stress theeskodam.

20k ante lite ah? It is 16 lakhs baa

Tesla is a glorified Prius with great safety ratings… 90% charge ki limit cheyyamantaru to get max life out of the battery.. unless you use the super charger network, you cannot go on long drives.. 

Also, isn’t it your responsibility to do an inspection of the car when they deliver? They do an inspection before delivering it to you.. 

Other brand cars sit in the lot for months before it is delivered to the customer.. Tesla gets delivered right out from the factory.. aa new plastic, glue, leather anni mix ayi vastunnattunayi… baking soda box open chesi pettu car lo.. it will absorb that smell.. 

5 hours ago, Galactus said:

at least he realized , so many tejams think this is a prestige car now, lmao

Yes lot ppl are jumping from 2009 Camry, civics etc., so obviously they all win think it’s thop 

• Upvote 1

Interior aiyte bad bhayyas. Any old timer mechanic reviews chudandi youtube lo. They all have one opinion. Battery Tech/Heat Pump/Software is the best in Tesla, but hey give very poor reviews for build quality and general interior luxury. Doors ki gap undatamu, seats and floor ki gap sarriga leka potamu.

Of course fanboys and new generation ki car ante just software and updates every few months. Most of the young ppl dont look at interior quality or uniformity in build.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Not satisfied with their delivery process , nothing at all they showed the car and said congrats , not even showing inside and making sure we are satisfied and no damages. 

Also hyundai autopilot is comparable , we drive Ioniq and it’s autopilot works almost the same 

mileage also sucks , 300 mile drive had to stop once to recharge with total of 170 % charge and 30 % left 

Neeedi enti bhayya motham electric family laga undi. Ioniq and Tesla maintain chestunavu. Naku telisina valu andaro general ga one electric and once ICE car pettukunnaru.

Teslas will not be same since u buy..I bought in 2018 and now its totally a different car in ride and also software…I dare any other manufacturer do that. Interiors are very simple… just like bmw interiors…if u want an electric car, Tesla is the best option..

7 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Milage is big joke. Tesla say long range 330 miles. 

280 vasthe goppa.  I went to Austin 200 miles with 300 milage charge. Had to charge similarly like you.

Basically as per calculation 100% charge 330 that means 1% of charge on continous run is 3.3 miles .

but as per my observation 2.5 to 2.6 miles vastadi max

47 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Interior aiyte bad bhayyas. Any old timer mechanic reviews chudandi youtube lo. They all have one opinion. Battery Tech/Heat Pump/Software is the best in Tesla, but hey give very poor reviews for build quality and general interior luxury. Doors ki gap undatamu, seats and floor ki gap sarriga leka potamu.

Of course fanboys and new generation ki car ante just software and updates every few months. Most of the young ppl dont look at interior quality or uniformity in build.

It’s funny when people say Tesla is luxury brand. No it’s not. It’s a car with tech. Tesla excels in battery, motors and software along with safety of people. If people look at interior contours that come in luxury like bmw, they shouldn’t even look at Tesla. 

12 minutes ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

It’s funny when people say Tesla is luxury brand. No it’s not. It’s a car with tech. Tesla excels in battery, motors and software along with safety of people. If people look at interior contours that come in luxury like bmw, they shouldn’t even look at Tesla. 

Doors ki gap different ga undatamu. Seat stitching issues. Hood and Trunk gaps uniform ga leka potamu are not luxury. Old timer mechanics/reviewrs are particular about those manufacturing processes. As I said that  and those people are from a different era.

Majority of tesla owners I speak to dont mind those things. They are just excited about battery tech and software.

As a side note Model X lo koda chala similar issues untayi. I mean if you dont call paying $100K luxury for car then not sure what car luxury means.

8 hours ago, megadheera said:

Kaka edo tax credit kosam kakkurthi paddadu. Doola teerindi

No we don’t qualify for tax credit , initially tried other options but since  price was reduced so we bought it 

1 hour ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Nikaainnaa arrrddam aitunndaa

I think you haven’t seen many luxury cars bhayya..bmw is the simplest/minimalist interiors in the whole segment except tesla. Do you research personally.

Simply it’s golf cart bro.. I test drove it felt so much discomfort compared to my Japanese car(top notch). Few important points like AC controls are not handy(not a big deal) and if u have any other car at home it hard to adjust and switch  between cars Because it will be different acceleration and our home ladies gets scared and I have seen they avoid driving completely. Final ga $250 bokka a reservation fee ki.