Celina Tx lo house konnavacha ?

ambothu

28 minutes ago, ambothu said:

I’m more worried about base price bro.yes interest rates mana control lo levu and m thinking of  refianance at suitable time

Look at this way bro.. am also in same boat. 

i would look at price per sqft. If you think it’s very reasonable how everything sold in that area go ahead. Also consider vallu price emina thagginchara asalu or just incentives tho attract chestunnara 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Look at this way bro.. am also in same boat. 

i would look at price per sqft. If you think it’s very reasonable how everything sold in that area go ahead. Also consider vallu price emina thagginchara asalu or just incentives tho attract chestunnara 

Feb lo base was 679 but now they decreased to 649 and added offers 

5 hours ago, ambothu said:

School : Celina Isd 

community : Celina Hills 

Pid : yes but flat rate 

It’s very near to Preston and Outer loop that connects dnt in couple of miles 

Celina hills aa?? Olivia Clarke homes?? In this market, don’t go with new builders.. build quality has been very bad even with reputed builders.. 

If you are going that far, did you check Wilson Creek meadows? Trophy signature homes have some readily available homes in that community.. also they are giving 5.5% loans for 30 years fixed this month.. their build quality is very good and are a tier 1 builder in Dfw… they give many upgrades by default… 

https://trophysignaturehomes.com/communities/dallas-ft-worth/celina/wilson-creek-meadows/homes

Check Taylor Morrison as well.. they build million dollar homes.. they are also giving good rates like first year 3.75%, 2nd year 4.75% and 5.75 after that.. 

6 hours ago, ambothu said:

School : Celina Isd 

community : Celina Hills 

Pid : yes but flat rate 

It’s very near to Preston and Outer loop that connects dnt in couple of miles 

Is it on custer and outerloop?

5 hours ago, ambothu said:

Feb lo base was 679 but now they decreased to 649 and added offers 

Why celina bro? If you are spending close to 700k in celina why not look in melissa? Isd is better than celina and its has 75 connectivity and you might be getting same size home under 600k.

If you are thinking to sell in next 2 - 5 years it will be risky.

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Celina hills aa?? Olivia Clarke homes?? In this market, don’t go with new builders.. build quality has been very bad even with reputed builders.. 

If you are going that far, did you check Wilson Creek meadows? Trophy signature homes have some readily available homes in that community.. also they are giving 5.5% loans for 30 years fixed this month.. their build quality is very good and are a tier 1 builder in Dfw… they give many upgrades by default… 

https://trophysignaturehomes.com/communities/dallas-ft-worth/celina/wilson-creek-meadows/homes

Check Taylor Morrison as well.. they build million dollar homes.. they are also giving good rates like first year 3.75%, 2nd year 4.75% and 5.75 after that.. 

yeah. i saw these homes. quoting 600k for 3400+ sqft which i found was reasonable.  but very basic stuff within homes.

but atleast builder is good. normandy , trophy , southgate are all owned by same parent company.

18 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Why celina bro? If you are spending close to 700k in celina why not look in melissa? Isd is better than celina and its has 75 connectivity and you might be getting same size home under 600k.

If you are thinking to sell in next 2 - 5 years it will be risky.

i dont get this logic. celina has connectivity with DNT which is being expanded.  ISD wise i think celine is not bad.

i personally feel celina has better growth potential.

11 hours ago, ambothu said:

Base 650K for 3300 sq ft house .New builder but construction looks good.

On top pf this giving 30K upgrades + 20K on desing gallery time lo options.

experts please opinion pass cheyyandi 

30K upgrades and 20K on design options included already in 650K price ?? @ambothu

Why Celina? Not much development there and it will take another 5-7 years for development to happen. Also property tax rate is high with mud and pid. Kids are not able to get enrolled due to high volume of students in prosper isd and parents are sending kids to charter school which is again additional burden. Prosper lo with prosper ISD teesukunna and repenting now. It’s not worth it and prices won’t sustain if market collapses. I would suggest try Mckinnney. Property tax is less and combined school ISD is above average ISD. But some schools are 10/10 rating and houses are little affordable there and also development is already there. Celina and prosper only desis are moving and you won’t have much resale other than desis. If back to office and people back out then biscuit. Look for something on 75 and 380 intersection, that’s a good area. 

Mana desis velli aa place lo rates ni lepi dobbaru.. And every Tom sick and harry is only suggesting prosper and Celina.. precovid you could’ve got the same house in mid 300’s.. If market collapses then these sudden surge cities will go for a toss. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

i dont get this logic. celina has connectivity with DNT which is being expanded.  ISD wise i think celine is not bad.

i personally feel celina has better growth potential.

With universal coming, there will be more apartments and affordable homes that come with it in prosper and Celina area. This increases traffic and will be a nightmare. DNT ki proximity lo untey ney development avuthadi antey Addison city house rates ekkado undali.. Only reason desis flocked there was because ISD. They couldn’t afford Frisco because they are in millions now which were at mid 500’s back in 2018. Mana desis are obsessed with ISD ratings. 

1 minute ago, AEO said:

With universal coming, there will be more apartments and affordable homes that come with it in prosper and Celina area. This increases traffic and will be a nightmare. DNT ki proximity lo untey ney development avuthadi antey Addison city house rates ekkado undali.. Only reason desis flocked there was because ISD. They couldn’t afford Frisco because they are in millions now which were at mid 500’s back in 2018. Mana desis are obsessed with ISD ratings. 

Exactly once things settle these 700k celina homes will come to 500k and if you want to refinance later you will be under the water