Mee Interview Experience questions post cheyandi..

Spartan

1 hour ago, tokkalogola said:

Have any one used this site is it good ?

No

just sample vesaaa anthe
na frnd gadu oka book use chesukoni prepare ayyi microsft vellundu…amazon lo koni..will post that

vaadu kazy, analytical ga weak still able to get 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Spartan said:

system end-end 

no coding level depth @Rushabhi

How did you prepare? … i understand you worked in that domain … but mostly aws documentation helped for working or somethings else too which give enough exposure to attend these interviews  ..?

2 minutes ago, ramudu said:

bro remember one thing when you attend interviews with desi gallu .... satisfy their ego , even though you tell the answer , appudappudu "as you told" /  "I think you know this better" , " you are correct"  lanti words use cheyi ...... 

akkada velthundi architect position ki. Jr developer position ki kaadhu.

i think u know this better, ur correct ani use chesthey thengeyi mantaru. At architect ur expected to drive, not take directions

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vaampire said:

akkada velthundi architect position ki. Jr developer position ki kaadhu.

i think u know this better, ur correct ani use chesthey thengeyi mantaru. At architect ur expected to drive, not take directions

adi neeku naaku telusu , pilla bacha desi galla ki telidhu ... most of the desi gallu go by ego ....neenu join ayinappudu nannu interview chesina bacha gadini   architecture motham mundu petti , I ask him why you take this design decision ani adigaa , he didn't have answer for many questions , he told that time we discussed in team / other team already doing so we follow ani cheppadu .... but in interview he asked about shardding / partitioning to Cloud native design and many others .... just to show his superiority in knowledge  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

How did you prepare? … i understand you worked in that domain … but mostly aws documentation helped for working or somethings else too which give enough exposure to attend these interviews  ..?

work experience ye anna special ga prepare emi avvale and also i do follow lots of blogs which help me stay uptodate

25 minutes ago, ramudu said:

adi neeku naaku telusu , pilla bacha desi galla ki telidhu ... most of the desi gallu go by ego ....neenu join ayinappudu nannu interview chesina bacha gadini   architecture motham mundu petti , I ask him why you take this design decision ani adigaa , he didn't have answer for many questions , he told that time we discussed in team / other team already doing so we follow ani cheppadu .... but in interview he asked about shardding / partitioning to Cloud native design and many others .... just to show his superiority in knowledge  

What if that desi guy or whoever dint have ego and was expecting genuine answer? U will be loosing an oppurtunity (or down levelled bigway).

nenu aithey genuine answer ichi theda kodithey recruiter ki feedback istha pilla bacha gallatho interview chepinchakandi ani. 

peru cheppanu kaani okka company interview ayyaka result telvakamundey recruiter ki email pettina. Interviewers ki proper training ivvandi. Dont waste candidates time ani. That interviewer scheduled a call with me to take further feedback. Em action thisukunnaro telvadu tharuvatha. Naaku aithey offer raledhu.

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

What if that desi guy or whoever dint have ego and was expecting genuine answer? U will be loosing an oppurtunity (or down levelled bigway).

nenu aithey genuine answer ichi theda kodithey recruiter ki feedback istha pilla bacha gallatho interview chepinchakandi ani. 

peru cheppanu kaani okka company interview ayyaka result telvakamundey recruiter ki email pettina. Interviewers ki proper training ivvandi. Dont waste candidates time ani. That interviewer scheduled a call with me to take further feedback. Em action thisukunnaro telvadu tharuvatha. Naaku aithey offer raledhu.

What if that desi guy or whoever dint have ego and was expecting genuine answer? - you will get to know that person in first 5 mins of the interview bro , I am not saying every desi guy is like that , but the way they receive us and open conversation tells you about that person so I will answer accordingly ..... 

unfortunately bacha gallu kuda untaru (not only in age but immature gallu in senior positions) , and valla feedback also matters , so just answer accordingly ani cheppa 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Who is that third person anna ?? Niku fornnnn fantasies ekva ayavi anna

ori mee....

adi comedy prasa vayya...edo movie lo...

iddare unte...all three of you get out antadu....comedian movie peru gurtostale....

ala cheppa...

^&H chass jeevitam....

@Vaampire  @ramudu  200w.gif?cid=6c09b952s0cep9n3sfjuae9ujmc

• Haha 2