Mee Interview Experience questions post cheyandi..

Spartan

14 minutes ago, k2s said:

Most companies are just interviewing for time pass, they may not fill positions. They keep positions and advertise in market to keep their company name alive. 

@k2s chuddam iste ok ledante lite

5 minutes ago, k2s said:

Agreed. Stripe vadu direct ga recent live site incident troubleshooting isthundu. 

Simple bugs kooda fix cheyyalekapothunnaru foragallu. 

Just now, Spartan said:

yeah 

Aa company ki emaina real airline ticketing system or weather forecasting portal integration systems meda projects untey.  Qochens are valid. Else time it's hard to judge candidates potential by asking book questions. By those questions we can easily say, interviewers are pillibithiris or asking questions to satisfy their ego. Just take it easy and at the end ask them toughest questions and see how they stumble and respond. 

Sample Qs I ask : 1) tell me a recent problem/live site you solved which made org wide or company wide impact ? Or helped your company from losing a customer ? 

2) directors and managers ki aithey what are top 3 challenges you have today for which you wanted to the prospective candidate to solve ?

- if they are genuine and give genuine answers. Ask follow up Qs like

A) given you are in this company for so long, what attempts and actions you took to address those burning problems?

B ) what were the blockers and successes you had from those actions.

After this B question, you can easily tell whether that team is really good or toxic. 

• Upvote 2

GP brothers

alage DevOps lo FT kottalante aa path teskondi pls.. like AWS solution architect edayna cheygalige tattu from python programming to kubernetes…

ekadnundi start cheyalo telika.. inni nerchukovala Aney bayam okati…

but gattiga nerchukovali bros…

pls help…

Just now, ramudu said:

@Spartan what happend to this interview ... got offer 

Monday 2 rounds unde... not technical....situational and behavioral meeda..iddaru managers chesaru

waiting to hear back from them anna... @ramudu

On 3/19/2023 at 10:34 PM, DJBravo said:

GP brothers

alage DevOps lo FT kottalante aa path teskondi pls.. like AWS solution architect edayna cheygalige tattu from python programming to kubernetes…

ekadnundi start cheyalo telika.. inni nerchukovala Aney bayam okati…

but gattiga nerchukovali bros…

pls help…

are currently working on Devops?

On 3/19/2023 at 9:56 PM, k2s said:

Aa company ki emaina real airline ticketing system or weather forecasting portal integration systems meda projects untey.  Qochens are valid. Else time it's hard to judge candidates potential by asking book questions. By those questions we can easily say, interviewers are pillibithiris or asking questions to satisfy their ego. Just take it easy and at the end ask them toughest questions and see how they stumble and respond. 

Sample Qs I ask : 1) tell me a recent problem/live site you solved which made org wide or company wide impact ? Or helped your company from losing a customer ? 

2) directors and managers ki aithey what are top 3 challenges you have today for which you wanted to the prospective candidate to solve ?

- if they are genuine and give genuine answers. Ask follow up Qs like

A) given you are in this company for so long, what attempts and actions you took to address those burning problems?

B ) what were the blockers and successes you had from those actions.

After this B question, you can easily tell whether that team is really good or toxic. 

Same here.. 75% discussion current project and previous project, his contributions and failures, patterns emi use chesaru, issues emi face chesaru and ela solve chesaru, what did you do this week or yesterday at work, performance improvement related questions, etc.. 

• 2 weeks later...

i did one sd interview today….

i gave the problem of live stock chart…to him end to end…for 10000 concurrent users

i dont want to judge his abilities here…

but his dicord breps are so annoying…

• Sad 1

• Spartan changed the title to Mee Interview Experience questions post cheyandi..
4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i did one sd interview today….

i gave the problem of live stock chart…to him end to end…for 10000 concurrent users

i dont want to judge his abilities here…

but his dicord breps are so annoying…

Dicord breps ante enti anna?