Mee Interview Experience questions post cheyandi..

Spartan

Just now, Spartan said:

ori mee....

adi comedy prasa vayya...edo movie lo...

iddare unte...all three of you get out antadu....comedian movie peru gurtostale....

ala cheppa...

^&H chass jeevitam....

@Vaampire  @ramudu  200w.gif?cid=6c09b952s0cep9n3sfjuae9ujmc

Rofl edo le anna mee daari lo nadustunam

Just now, Spartan said:

ori mee....

adi comedy prasa vayya...edo movie lo...

iddare unte...all three of you get out antadu....comedian movie peru gurtostale....

ala cheppa...

^&H chass jeevitam....

@Vaampire  @ramudu  200w.gif?cid=6c09b952s0cep9n3sfjuae9ujmc

yeah , adi ardam ayyindi anna , meemu kuda comedy ga nee cheppam highlight chesi , don't think we point you out 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Global weather portal ki nenu ichna design..and walkthrough..with some assumptions. as time was limited.

@csrcsr @bhaigan @ramudu @dasari4kntr  emaina tappul unte manninchandi.

k4QBdWy.png

its great...

just naaku anipinchinavi...(it doesnt mean pointing out your desing...its really great..)

load balancer...mention chesi vundalsindhi...

and also proximity service ani mention chesi vundalsindhi...(for geo specific weather report...)...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Global weather portal ki nenu ichna design..and walkthrough..with some assumptions. as time was limited.

@csrcsr @bhaigan @ramudu @dasari4kntr  emaina tappul unte manninchandi.

k4QBdWy.png

really nice bro .... I think these kind of discos help many of us here .... my comments ( please correct me if I am wrong) 

Global endpoint API replace with API Gateway (for rate limit , versioning , caching etc...)

After Gateway , lets add Load balancer on Regional End points 

lunch ki bayata unna , will add more evenbing 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ramudu said:

really nice bro .... I think these kind of discos help many of us here .... my comments ( please correct me if I am wrong) 

Global endpoint API replace with API Gateway (for rate limit , versioning , caching etc...)

so load balancer tho scaling issue resolved?

17 hours ago, Spartan said:

btw if anyone intwrested, other round lo questions were to

- desing airline ticketing portal

- design global weather forecasting portal for different consumers 

both did good and they liked it as i was able to cover all required concepts for desigining

Airline ticket ki 

Front end -- cdn hosted static web app (angular/ react) site with using Azure front door and redis cache.

API - app gateway with waf and everything event based with central event grid with function apps  to process tickets 

Database I would go with SQL or cosmos db with read only replicas as it will be more read heavy some times.

@Spartan  idi ok na ? 

10 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Airline ticket ki 

Front end -- cdn hosted static web app (angular/ react) site with using Azure front door and redis cache.

API - app gateway with waf and everything event based with central event grid with function apps  to process tickets 

Database I would go with SQL or cosmos db with read only replicas as it will be more read heavy some times.

@Spartan  idi ok na ? 

yes to start with thats right direction, but more business requirements untai..

so UI ni modules lo break cheyali. and also ur APis

@Kootami

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

its great...

just naaku anipinchinavi...(it doesnt mean pointing out your desing...its really great..)

load balancer...mention chesi vundalsindhi...

and also proximity service ani mention chesi vundalsindhi...(for geo specific weather report...)...

1 hour ago, ramudu said:

@ramudu @dasari4kntr  yeah resources discussion nenu idi ichaka chesamu what resources ani..

but usually I start with cloud agnoistic design...ante adi AWS or Azure, GCP kakunda vesta diagram lo.

and then I walkthrough with AWS resources most of the time..

paina design lo.

global Endpoint = Cloudfront API GW, - with WAF and Ratelimiting... - We can even integrate with ppr0xy service like APIGEE.

regional endpoints - depending on the type of service ECS-ALB or API GW.

and one of the assumption was usage of geomapping service on all endpoints to resolve the closest location.

my explannation for workflow was like this .

- user enters city or zip

- service cross checks the LON-LAT info of the city and searches the DB to fetch the weeather info from closest related weather stn data and responds with it.

- for reasearcers and forecasters, the ETL like Fivetran will be available to process the data.

Data ingestion/sources:

- all weather stations land, sea, satillites grouped per region EMEA, APAC, Americas, etc...

- depending on the type of transmission mode, ingestion process changes

like land stations can strream live data, there ingestion will be via Kinesis stream

oceanic, will be a periodic update to regional endpoint

satellite transmission slow untuntdi kabatti, they push it to queue to closest satellite monitoring station, and gets a scheduled pull from worker..

various regional endpoints nunchi periodic pull will happen to global endpoint and the datastore updated

regional endpoints can also have their own data stores.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yes to start with thats right direction, but more business requirements untai..

so UI ni modules lo break cheyali. and also ur APis

@Kootami

Yeah modular design for UI 

Apis obviously microservices with API gateway for rate limiting , scaling and caching .  

• Upvote 1