Too many laid off USCs and GCs in the market.. ECH1B vuncles be prepared for these..

JambaKrantu

37 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

next year kadu ee year end ki challabaduthadi

by begin of 3rd quarter, remote jobs only if if there is no office, else come back to office or get laid off

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

I am observing this trend in the market, too many GC and USC resumes in the market..

Ech1B vuncles be prepared for this for the next 2 years till markets stabilize. I see the 2024 elections as the tipping point.. Mostly next power loki vachedi republicans which should stabilize the markets..

• FTEs vetike H1s oka 2 years lite teeskondi.. You can't compete with so many GCs and USCs in the market..
  • H1 stampings appudu too many inquiries..
  • Coolies deggara PERM approvals ki audits ekkuva padtaay..
  • FTE companies will not do PERM and I-140 sponsorship for at least 2 years..
  • Mestris deggara chese H1s  bench time vachina survive ayyettu oka 3 to 6 months savings pettukondi 

Probably one of the reasons might be they are working multiple jobs. 

The relation between employer and employee 

Employer:Please week ki 3 days aina vacchi vellu feeling horny

Enployee:No nenu raanu naku levadam ledu 

Employer:10engeyi nenu Inkodni chuskunta many people are there in the market nuvu kurcho

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

by begin of 3rd quarter, remote jobs only if if there is no office, else come back to office or get laid off

Inshallah your job Fasak 

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I am observing this trend in the market, too many GC and USC resumes in the market..

Ech1B vuncles be prepared for this for the next 2 years till markets stabilize. I see the 2024 elections as the tipping point.. Mostly next power loki vachedi republicans which should stabilize the markets..

• FTEs vetike H1s oka 2 years lite teeskondi.. You can't compete with so many GCs and USCs in the market..
  • H1 stampings appudu too many inquiries..
  • Coolies deggara PERM approvals ki audits ekkuva padtaay..
  • FTE companies will not do PERM and I-140 sponsorship for at least 2 years..
  • Mestris deggara chese H1s  bench time vachina survive ayyettu oka 3 to 6 months savings pettukondi 

Andulo max GCs recent ga green ayina mana vallavey

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Yeah looks like it. Free money fuel chesindi last few years tech boom ni. Adhi lenappudu malli aa levels ki ravatam kashtame 

next 2 or 3 months single job vnte kastame

31 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

I am working for desi consulting  2018 PD in eb2. I got fultime offer is it best to move to FT or stay with mestri and work for 2 remote jobs c2c. 

Stay with mestri and do 2 remote jobs