Too many laid off USCs and GCs in the market.. ECH1B vuncles be prepared for these..

JambaKrantu

only those who focused on multiple jaabs are in market now

arey market lo job 10gutunnayi raa, ante "makenm kaadu le" ane batch mostly now looking for stable jobs

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

The relation between employer and employee 

Employer:Please week ki 3 days aina vacchi vellu feeling horny

Enployee:No nenu raanu naku levadam ledu 

Employer:10engeyi nenu Inkodni chuskunta many people are there in the market nuvu kurcho

whiskey-glass relationship ninchi fish-fisherman ga marindantaava @3$%

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

FTE H1s apart from savings worst case scenario India ki povataaniki prepare avvandi. Market worst gaa unnappu 60 days lo project vetukkuni H1 transfer avvatam anta easy kadu..Most of you will survive a lay off but oka 10 to 20% will be unlucky and might not find a project and recession time lo project lekapote mestris kooda transfer cheskoru visas. lite em kaadu anukovaadu vuncles who surivived the 2008 financial crisis know how tough it is to survive in a recession environment. Also please understand that this recession will hit the tech sector hard.. 2008 recession hit the banks and the housing industry and tech mostly was unaffected.. There was a lot of over investment and over hiring in the tech sector since Covid and all that fluff has to be cleared out before the tech job market stabilizes..

Yentha concern baa neeku H1’s ante

5 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I am observing this trend in the market, too many GC and USC resumes in the market..

Ech1B vuncles be prepared for this for the next 2 years till markets stabilize. I see the 2024 elections as the tipping point.. Mostly next power loki vachedi republicans which should stabilize the markets..

• FTEs vetike H1s oka 2 years lite teeskondi.. You can't compete with so many GCs and USCs in the market..
  • H1 stampings appudu too many inquiries..
  • Coolies deggara PERM approvals ki audits ekkuva padtaay..
  • FTE companies will not do PERM and I-140 sponsorship for at least 2 years..
  • Mestris deggara chese H1s  bench time vachina survive ayyettu oka 3 to 6 months savings pettukondi 

anta normal gaane undi nuvvu kangaaru padi itarulani kangaaru pettaku

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

I am working for desi consulting  2018 PD in eb2. I got fultime offer is it best to move to FT or stay with mestri and work for 2 remote jobs c2c. 

1. Take FT and also deal set chesko nee mestri tho - work those c2c 

2. Take FT - leave the c2c to unemloyed koolies (chances are there that these could some koolie's 2/3 job)

3. Stick to 2 c2c - leave FT to someone else

4. Leave 1 Ft,  one C2C and help the needy

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

The relation between employer and employee 

Employer:Please week ki 3 days aina vacchi vellu feeling horny

Enployee:No nenu raanu naku levadam ledu 

Employer:10engeyi nenu Inkodni chuskunta many people are there in the market nuvu kurcho

@3$% So, rankuni ignore cheyoddu antaav