Super homes in India

RSUCHOU

Remember reading a thread on homes in India Vs US and Indian homes not being good. Here are a few examples on well built new age homes of India. India has come a long way in terms of people spending on luxury and comfort. Also, these homes are built in brick and concrete and have a good life. Onething that definitely needs to improve is the affordability. US homes are much more affordable.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

hyd lo villa min 6 cr undi , Endi bro cant effort any at all

apartment ye 20cr undi akada dsr twins anta, inka villa aithey signature chudu just 50cr cheptundu adi kuda at mucherla

• Sad 1

most of these homes are built on individual plots. Not villas or gated communities. Building your home in a good neighbourhood would cost you around 10 crores and in the best of neighbourhoods may be 30 crores. Villas are the worst investments. Mucherla lo 50 crores pettadam antha buddhi takkuva inkoti ledu. I would rather buy a 1000 SqYds in Banjara Hills and build a super designer home if I had that kind of money. Well, to each his own, I guess.

On 3/27/2023 at 7:44 AM, subramanyam_for_sale said:

apartment ye 20cr undi akada dsr twins anta, inka villa aithey signature chudu just 50cr cheptundu adi kuda at mucherla

ekkada bro 20 cr details pls

myhome bhuja lo 6+  undi..20+ first time vintunna

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

most of these homes are built on individual plots. Not villas or gated communities. Building your home in a good neighbourhood would cost you around 10 crores and in the best of neighbourhoods may be 30 crores. Villas are the worst investments. Mucherla lo 50 crores pettadam antha buddhi takkuva inkoti ledu. I would rather buy a 1000 SqYds in Banjara Hills and build a super designer home if I had that kind of money. Well, to each his own, I guess.

quality of life ani potunnaru - to gandipet initially from all hills billionaires, now to chevella and jalpally

3 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

ekkada bro 20 cr details pls

myhome bhuja lo 6+  undi..20+ first time vintunna

dsr twins search chey bhayya 15k sft 25cr all inclusive anta, deal ani cheputunnaru, only 100 flats so all sold out too I guess 

2 hours ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

dsr twins search chey bhayya 15k sft 25cr all inclusive anta, deal ani cheputunnaru, only 100 flats so all sold out too I guess 

15k sqft area na leka 15k price a?

5 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

looks awesome, 25c  seems too high for an apt  

mumbai ani decided billionaires - 100cr incoming for apartments next, inflation is making rupee value go the same way as yen

14 hours ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

quality of life ani potunnaru - to gandipet initially from all hills billionaires, now to chevella and jalpally

Quality of life is a very subjective term anna. Cash overflowing unte vacche yavvaralu ivanni. Emaina Jihvako ruchi, purreko buddhi ani oorike anaru kadha. I prefer to be in a peaceful neighbourhood in the midst of everything.

Hyderbad lo Million $ apartments endi :( inka sontha aparment kala naaku kalagane migilipothunda? single source 120K inka nenu hyderabad lo apartment konalenemo