Cousin pelli chupulu.

kitkat

13 minutes ago, kitkat said:

my 1st cousin pelli chupulu velladu for the 1st time. he is decent looking guy, working in bengaluru. as of now wfh 

Girl all good, working infosys/wfh. 

aa pilla said.. Iam a girl, I want to be treated as a girl. Iam working now because i have nothing better to do and cheppukovadaniki baaguntundi ani doing job.

I want to be a housekeeper, good cook, mother of 2 kids. my father expects me to be both man and women. work like man and behave like girl. 

meeru job preference undi, so iam not correct ...ani cheppindi anta. 

ma vadiki emi cheppaloo teleeka, very nice meeting you ani left.

intlo manchi discussion happening :) over all, I am impressed with that girl words.

Mari inkenti nee line clear ayyindi gaa uncle

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, kitkat said:

my 1st cousin pelli chupulu velladu for the 1st time. he is decent looking guy, working in bengaluru. as of now wfh 

aa pilla said.. Iam a girl, I want to be treated as a girl. Iam working now because i have nothing better to do and cheppukovadaniki baaguntundi ani doing job.

I want to be a housekeeper, good cook, mother of 2 kids. my father expects me to be both man and women. work like man and behave like girl. 

intlo manchi discussion happening :) over all, I am impressed with that girl words.

ekado kodtundhi seena...

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Your fellow is no good for her. move on

20 minutes ago, kitkat said:

She have coarity 

ine of my friend wife stopped working after that pregenency 

My friend used to earn 150k and she used to earn 250k 

she started working after kids become age of 6 and going to school 

it is your cousins decision and hus financials 

22 minutes ago, kitkat said:

you cousin should go and run behind that girl, its hard to find a real women these days and she is surely one

right women is more than a few million dollar in term of peace of mind costs

24 minutes ago, kitkat said:

cousins and friends anta ee DB lo ne unnara.. reasl people ki frablems undava ?? @3$%

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

you cousin should go and run behind that girl, its hard to find a real women these days and she is surely one

right women is more than a few million dollar in term of peace of mind costs

Real men vinna, identi sodara