Tesla లు బాగా కొంటున్నారు…

dasari4kntr

18 minutes ago, former said:

Is Tesla car no Maintenance?

Every xxxK miles Battery change cheyali,

Wear & Tear Maintenance like tires, breaks, air filters, some friction lubrications etc.

Auto Pilot Subscription

Apart from oil changes, everything is same naa?

Brakes wont need replacement that quickly as electric vehicles use re-gen. 

Since it is electric engine, there is no "friction" involved. 

Tires will need replacement rather quickly due to the overall high Torque 

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

This is what most of the Tesla owner’s inner feeling. Vallu bayitiki cheppatledu nuvvu chepthunnavu. Anthe theda. 
I am driving GLE-350. Friend model Y try chesa oka trip lo and vaadu naa GLE try chesadu. I can see his frustration clearly after the trip.

Tesla is not a luxury high end car baa…it is aiming to be a cheaper commute option for masses….most ppl will buy it even if they hate or love it 

madhya lo mana desis prestige kosam high prices petti koni or seap ga vasthundhi kadha flaunt seddham ani konesi …ippudu nalka karusukunturru 

• Upvote 1

Kia premieres EV9 7-seat SUV, 336-mile range, V2G capabilities, and GT version2024 Kia EV9 Debuts as Three-Row Electric SUV With Stormtrooper Looks - The  Car GuideKia-SUV-EV9-GT-Line.jpg?quality=82&stripKia debuts EV9 SUV: 336-mile range, V2G capabilities, GT version

I'm waiting for this car..... will order when its available

Dabba gorre tesla kante Kia Telluride SUV chaala better undi..... KIA really delivering good quality products for decent price 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Kia premieres EV9 7-seat SUV, 336-mile range, V2G capabilities, and GT version2024 Kia EV9 Debuts as Three-Row Electric SUV With Stormtrooper Looks - The  Car GuideKia-SUV-EV9-GT-Line.jpg?quality=82&stripKia debuts EV9 SUV: 336-mile range, V2G capabilities, GT version

I'm waiting for this car..... will order when its available

Dabba gorre tesla kante Kia Telluride SUV chaala better undi..... KIA really delivering good quality products for decent price 

Don’t fall for the bells and whistles.. Kia and Hyundai’s have engine reliability issues historically.. also never buy a first gen model..  you will basically do UAT for them.. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Don’t fall for the bells and whistles.. Kia and Hyundai’s have engine reliability issues historically.. also never buy a first gen model..  you will basically do UAT for them.. 

Electric Engines wont go bad that easily. 

52 minutes ago, Jalsa456 said:

I ordered tesla model 3 yesterday hoping they give delivery before 31st to replace my Honda pilot fingers crossed 🤞 hopefully get 7500 discount

I really doubt you will get it unless you buy using cash.. temp registration time padtundi.. 

check waitingforTesla.com and see the available inventory in your area.. and order one of them.. 

21 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

First 8 years/100K miles warranty untadi. Hopefully, batteries will be much cheaper by then.

I read somewhere that the batteries will do fine (upto 500K miles) though with some loss in battery capacity.. but it is the motors that need replacement.. 

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ilanti battery swap vachhi…swap stations ekkuva vunte just like gas stations…then EVs are more reliable…

I think this takes more time than super charging the car.. 

14 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

2 weeks ki okka sari Costco velladaniki chiraku unte....Prati long drive few hrs Charging ki plan cheskovali ela cheskuntaav ani adugu Bro-Babai.

Nijame ga....Athadu Prakash Raj Athadu GIF - Athadu Prakash Raj Athadu ...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Electric Engines wont go bad that easily. 

Fire accident risks are very high with electric cars… Tesla also went through that cycle of recalls.. Kia is still in the early stages.. 

3 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Isnt it that we have to replace battery in 8 years and its going to cost us 18k???

Battery lasts for 500K miles and Tesla says that they are built to last for 1 million miles.. it need not be replaced after 8 years unless there is some issue with the battery.. 

14 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Mee vaade better.. ikkada Edo earth ni save chestunnam ani cutting 10gu thunnaru.. em cheyyali bbaaaa 

Ask them if they Have solar panels...If they Dont then they are Just wasting more Earth's Fossil fuels by transferring the Energy into electricity.

Also Fracking for Lithium and later landfills with all the used batterys will be such a huge Environmental Hazard !!!