Tesla లు బాగా కొంటున్నారు…

dasari4kntr

20 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ilanti battery swap vachhi…swap stations ekkuva vunte just like gas stations…then EVs are more reliable…

Complicated useless idea.... ... a quick 10 min 0-80% charge is all you need. By 2030 it will happen.

35 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I think this takes more time than super charging the car.. 

16 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Complicated useless idea.... ... a quick 10 min 0-80% charge is all you need. By 2030 it will happen.

may be you are correct…

but with battery swap…car prices will come down no..?

you are not owning the battery (which is high cost)…just renting…

40 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I read somewhere that the batteries will do fine (upto 500K miles) though with some loss in battery capacity.. but it is the motors that need replacement.. 

Not much supporting evidence. There were so many high mileage Model S cars where multiple battery replacements were done 

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

may be you are correct…

Yeah Battery rent swap makes total sense...... But 300 mile charge kosam battery swapping is pointless...... Screws teesi malli tight chesi for every 300 miles....... 2 years lo aa bolt points kooda arigipothay. 

28 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Yeah Battery rent swap makes total sense...... But 300 mile charge kosam battery swapping is pointless...... Screws teesi malli tight chesi for every 300 miles....... 2 years lo aa bolt points kooda arigipothay. 

just a thought…

i think this way EV usage will be much better…

gas stations will be replaced as battery swapping stations…

and there will be industry wide standards for battery…(just like sim card)..

car companies only make cars not batteries…and all car companies follow the same battery standards …so that they can make basic EV to luxurious EV…(just like iphone to basic mobile..sim card is same…) 

depends on affordability…people buy cars…and rent the batteries..

this way EV adoption will be more and proper way…and really it serves the purpose …

@ramudu

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

just a thought…

i think this way EV usage will be much better…

gas stations will be replaced as battery swapping stations…

and there will be industry wide standards for battery…(just like sim card)..

car companies only make cars not batteries…and all car companies follow the same battery standards …so that they can make basic EV to luxurious EV…(just like iphone to basic mobile..sim card is same…) 

depends on affordability…people buy cars…and rent the batteries..

this way EV adoption will be more and proper way…and really it serves the purpose …

@ramudu

Vision 2050. 

14 minutes ago, windows_admin said:

How about Fisker Ocean??

Sports trim 37k with all advanced features like luxury car

There are lot of electric cars but reliability matters a lot...this is my perspective though I hate tesla so much buy kind of take reliability and any thing happens its known issues atleast 3 ton4 yrs they have been on road that's just my opinion and most important of all tesla super charger network is impressive 

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Don’t fall for the bells and whistles.. Kia and Hyundai’s have engine reliability issues historically.. also never buy a first gen model..  you will basically do UAT for them.. 

Kia EV6 ayyithe chaala baagundi..... But Yeah you're right first gen vehicles ki always manufacturing risk untadi. Since that design has never been tested before in real time environment before.

ttps://www.kianewscenter.com/news/all-electric-kia-ev6-wins--best-ev-of-2022--from-the-drive/s/868c2362-80c6-4cd5-b675-083008f80fec

18 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

నా ఫ్రెండ్స్ సర్కిల్ లో చాలా మంది కోన్నారు…5000 పెట్టి…

కొంటే కొన్నారు…మంచిదే…కానీ కొన్న తర్వాత వాళ్ళు ఇచ్చే స్పీచ్ తట్టుకోలేకున్నా…

ఒకడైతే…”i am fedup going to costco every week for gas” అంట…మరి టెస్లా రేట్లు తగ్గకుంటే…fedup అవ్వడా…

teaser telugu GIF

Tesla is the new Maruthi Swift.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Kia EV6 ayyithe chaala baagundi..... But Yeah you're right first gen vehicles ki always manufacturing risk untadi. Since that design has never been tested before in real time environment before.

ttps://www.kianewscenter.com/news/all-electric-kia-ev6-wins--best-ev-of-2022--from-the-drive/s/868c2362-80c6-4cd5-b675-083008f80fec

Ee awards avi pichha lite… they buy them from different magazines.. it all depends on their marketing budget… 

Also >50K petti non luxury car konadam waste.. any non luxury brand car shouldn’t be more than 40K.. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

మరి మీరు ఎప్పుడు టెస్లా కారును కొనుగోలు చేస్తారు…?? ఈ డబ్బా రాయులకి, దూరగా ఉండడం మీ ఆరోగ్యానికి మంచిదని నా అభిప్రాయం..

inkoka 5 years lo rate 50% avutundi appudu janalu mottukuntaru

1 minute ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

inkoka 5 years lo rate 50% avutundi appudu janalu mottukuntaru

World is moving super fast ..5yrs enduku 1 years taruvata nuvvu nenu untamo guarantee ledu..just live ur life today..

1 hour ago, windows_admin said:

How about Fisker Ocean??

Sports trim 37k with all advanced features like luxury car

Charging check chesko it's European brand no

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

may be you are correct…

The car may become cheaper but you have to pay for the first battery.. and then pay for every replacement.. it takes time to replace the battery and I think it is easier to just super charge it.. eventually, the charging times will get better and cars will become cheaper (at par or cheaper than gasoline cars)