Merit Increases

AndhraneedSCS

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ledhu I was severely underpaid. Anduke ichaaru. Even after that peanuts e compared to market in my place. Mid west peru cheppukoni nokkesthunnaru. But cost of living emo almost double ayyindi. ☹️ job maaraali. Interviews ravatam ledhu 

Oh Now I can understand 

But seems you recently changed to that job May be around  2 yrs back why did you went to such underpaid position?? 

Atleast company/ your manager  understand it  and given some market corrections 

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ento emo. Eppatiki set ayyidho market

Really for market is not that Bad .. I can see FT openings    Ofcrs I don’t know how is the competition 

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Big tech gaint ante, already salary would be very high kada. For us the salary was not reasonable and so they are trying to normalize.

peru goppa vooru dibba type company man i joined this in pre covid in tier 2 city and its been 4 yrs. no more RSUs left or stock refreshers and pay is around 155k and additional 15% bonus based on comp perf. recently laid off 10% staff and asking to do more with less. my frns in other companies with my role making 200k plus base only. i should have changed the job last yr when i got my gc.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

peru goppa vooru dibba type company man i joined this in pre covid in tier 2 city and its been 4 yrs. no more RSUs left or stock refreshers and pay is around 155k and additional 15% bonus based on comp perf. recently laid off 10% staff and asking to do more with less. my frns in other companies with my role making 200k plus base only. i should have changed the job last yr when i got my gc.

Ohh META na?

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

no SFDC

No offence. SFDC never known to have $$$$ pays,

Forget about likes of NFLX,  META, GOOG, AMZN, ROKU, ADBE. Usually pay scale is even less than that of MSFT and roughly same ball park as PYPL Walmart labs etc. even in Bay area.  If you think you deserve better honestly you should move out of SFDC when dust settles.

For a SaaS/PaaS company like SFDC most of the expenses are on sales.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, capitalist said:

Forget about likes of NFLX,  META, GOOG, AMZN, ROKU, ADBE. Usually pay scale is even less than that of MSFT and roughly same ball park as PYPL Walmart labs etc. even in Bay area.  If you think you deserve better honestly you should move out of SFDC when dust settles.

not completely true man. it depends on area and time you join. for eg one of my teammate 2 levels down making same sal as me in SFO. also people who joined in my location last 2 yrs making atleast 20% more at (inflation adjustment)than what i make. with inflation and house price went up 100% in dallas they shoulf atleast adjust thr pay accordingly. they are not doing it for existing employees. if i got one offer in hand i am planning ti negatite or quit. all positions i applied in dallas are offering 190 to 200k base  range now

13 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

@Spartan em cheppindu mee manager... itla aasha chupinchi tosesukunada malla budget ledu ani

money-brahmi.gif

13 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

@Spartan em cheppindu mee manager today... itla aasha chupinchi tosesukunada malla budget ledu ani

money-brahmi.gif

same 3% anna...

next year chuskundam...annadu @appaji_pesarattu

weekend Niagara ki chekkestunnadu

9 hours ago, capitalist said:

No, pays more than pypl and walmart definitely but can not be compared to faang

also slack, Tableau pay more than sfdc or have slightly higher pay scales internally than what I heard

17 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

not completely true man. it depends on area and time you join. for eg one of my teammate 2 levels down making same sal as me in SFO. also people who joined in my location last 2 yrs making atleast 20% more at (inflation adjustment)than what i make. with inflation and house price went up 100% in dallas they shoulf atleast adjust thr pay accordingly. they are not doing it for existing employees. if i got one offer in hand i am planning ti negatite or quit. all positions i applied in dallas are offering 190 to 200k base  range now

Seems you are from dallas , did you compare your level with other colleagues in your location ?