Recording interview call , desi vendor

Everydayrunner

8 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

I been invited for a interview with a desi implementation partner 

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

I got flipped out and told vendor to cancel the interview..

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

Yes you did wrong by not escalating this issue to dept.of labor and other concerned parties. This is also insulting a candidate

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

That's illegal, you can sue them for identity breach. 

Nuvvu cheyavu le kaani evado okadu next ide chesthadu, just saying. 

You do anna you are shitizen no you are that lion among pigs who stand up 

10 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

manollu chesina forformance ki indians ante ne fake anesthunaru

I have no problem them doing background checks and submitting license or anything as such..but man..I have to hold it to cmEra and record it..how lazy are they to do a background check with HR by setting up a one to one screening call.?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

I have no problem them doing background checks and submitting license or anything as such..but man..I have to hold it to cmEra and record it..how lazy are they to do a background check with HR by setting up a one to one screening call.?

interview faking gurinchi chepthunna

35 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

I been invited for a interview with a desi implementation partner 

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

I got flipped out and told vendor to cancel the interview..

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

I think you did the right thing, we have no control where these recordings end up in. I feel very uncomfratble if desi vendors ask my passport, I 94 SSn details sometimes.

24 minutes ago, praying said:

I think you did the right thing, we have no control where these recordings end up in. I feel very uncomfratble if desi vendors ask my passport, I 94 SSn details sometimes.

It is beyond that .they will record me holding my driving licence .is it a mug shot or what..even mug shot they don't allow driving license as privacy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Everydayrunner said:

It is beyond that .they will record me holding my driving licence .is it a mug shot or what..even mug shot they don't allow driving license as privacy.

Bedhirinchu anna vendor ni  dep of labor ki complain chesthe ila pichi veshalu vesthe ani