Grooming gangs in Texas - long article trending on FB

tennisluvrredux

Namaskar 🙏, I must say that I am not good at writing. You may find many grammatical and spelling mistakes in this post and the subsequent one. These incidents which happened to me are not as bad as compared to what other Bhaginis are going through. I just want everyone to be aware of the modus operandi these @br@hamics use. Even if one Bhagini manages to save herself from their clutches, my post would be fruitful.
श्री रामचंद्रार्पणमस्तु 🙏
I am the only child of my parents born into a Brahmin family. I was very close to my mother, my आई. I was always obedient, God loving and studious right from my childhood. I used to share every little thing with my आई like she was my best friend. Never in my life have I done anything to hurt my parents or did anything without their permission and I feel strangely good about it. But I didn't know the ways of the world (I still don't) and my आई used to wonder how I would manage later in my life.
My parents being from a different generation, had a different perception of the world and they saw good in everyone. So I was taught to love and respect everyone without discriminating and be polite with everyone I meet. However I have always been very choosy about my friends and used to have very few friends. Also I was not fond of crowds and I have this problem of stammering when it comes to talking in front of more than 3 people when I became nervous. So I was this weird misfit when I decided to go to U.S. to pursue my masters degree after completing my engineering with good grades. I got admission in a Texas University.
After finishing my masters degree, I started working in the period of OPT(Optional Practical Training), where we are allowed to work for a year after graduation till we get our work visa. I worked in Texas during my OPT period. Surprisingly, many Muslims from all over the world namely Palestine, Bangladesh, Pakistan and some small African countries used to work there doing small jobs. For these countries, getting a green card is easy due to no waiting period. Also these folks don't even study in universities, they just procure some student visa in a cheap community college and marry their relatives to settle down without completing their studies and they are proud to declare it. We Indians have to wait for decades to get a green card even after studying in good universities and having high paying jobs.
During break time, I used to eat alone and used to take short breaks to avoid unnecessary talking with others. I used to notice that these Muslims,
regardless of their nationalities, used to eat
together during those breaks. Once 2 Pakistani
guys came to me and sat on my table and started talking. They used to behave as if we were long lost friends. Although I was uncomfortable, I started talking too. After a few weeks, a certain guy from Palestine too started joining us. He would ask me to come over to his place for dinner as his wife was a great cook. I would politely smile and turn down the offer.
Once the Palestine guy invited me for his wife's birthday and wouldn't take no for an answer. I attended it along with another Indian Hindu collegue and felt so out of place in an area full of Muslims. After initial uncomfortable small talk, they started to show interest in my religion and started to ask me questions as to why Hindus wear Bindi, why I had short hair, how many Gods I worship, the castes we have, etc. I felt so alone and tried to answer my best. After each of my answers, they would sort of make fun of me without saying anything by making eye contact at each other.
They then started to ask about why we Hindus date and not marry. I didn't have anything substantial to say in my defence and I am still ashamed of it but I said, "It's not true. You cannot generalise people like that" Then they asked me if I would date a Mu$l!m. I said I don't do anything without my parents' consent and they definitely wouldn't like it and so would I. I politely smiled as artificially as I could.
Then came the time to eat food and they came to know that I don't eat उष्ट/ झूठा food and water. This was again a topic for them to ridicule me. One of the Palestine man said, "You'd be a really good Musl!m@h you know" in a heavy accent. "You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't date, you don't shake hands, you speak less. What do you say?" I didn't know if he was joking or convincing me but it was creepy. I just smiled. I felt stupid for not having anything to say. He said I should join them on Friday in the nearby mo$que. I said nothing.
I got scared. Coming for the celebration seemed like a mistake. But I also knew where this was leading. After the celebration, someone I
never met in my life, asked me if he could date me. He started to advertise himself as a commodity! How he has citizenship and how he is financially well etc. I replied I don't date and ended the unnecessary conversation then and there. I didn't see that coming and was really surprised that these folks don't waste any time to achieve their evil goals.
I finally reached home and narrated everything to my आई. She got scared too. She advised me to stop hanging out with those guys and limit my conversations in case they tried to talk to me. I assured her that I'll do as she says.
After some time, they tried hard to convince me to invite me to their ift@@rs and sometimes come over on Fridays asking me to join them to go to the mo$que. I avoided their attempts of unnecessarily mingling with me. I also limited my talking with them and used to answer them with an occasional yes or no & nodding my head. They eventually sensed that I was avoiding them.
I made one mistake of telling one of the guys that my H1B visa was approved and I'll be moving to California. The guy told my boss about this and eventually I was slapped with a notice and dragged to court for frivolous NDA and NCA (which by the way was invalid in the state of California) The case dragged on for months causing financial and mental agony.
Those folks had the audacity to tell me that if I had been friends with them this would have been avoided. It somewhat emboldened me and due to determination and my will to fight, with the support from my parents and अकारण कारुण्य of my प्रभु, I didn't fear anymore. I went through a lot during those few months. But finally the day arrived when the result of the court was in my favour. Along with the result, I learnt a big lesson. I could never trust their ilk. I sometimes go and check this case of mine in the online archives to remind myself of the betrayal.
Much later (after the case was over),I came to
know that the guy who approached me to date him was dating some new Mu$l!m convert! During my ongoing court ordeal, this peaceful gang made sure that I was taunted and laughed at. I never felt so alone ever in my entire life. I remember one day when I had enough, I mustered some courage and threatened them that I would complain that I am being harassed for my gender, country and religion. Funny that in the heat of the moment, I played the victim card like they do. But I don't regret that. It kept them away.
Once I changed my job, it was all behind me. I worked for five years. I did not apply for GC or did not marry someone who had one. I came
back to India and chose to marry someone my parents chose for me and settled in the same city as my parents.
I would like to stress on the fact that some girls
willingly choose to marry a peacefool for that easy GC or citizenship. The peacefools too are very well aware of the fact that we females are
an easy target. Easy to fool emotionally and easy to lure by assuring a stronger/ permanent visa status. I've seen a few girls go against their parents'wishes to marry peacefools while they are studying. I have seen parents crying.
From my experience I have to say:
1) Never betray parents. Share everything with them. Their scoldings are their concern for us. Don't feel bad. They only have unconditional love for us. Never forget that.
2) Most of us are immature while we are studying. Our parents are our only well wishers as students. After marriage our parents and life partner.
3) Never share your feelings with people relatively unknown to you especially when you are too sad or too happy.
4) Stop borrowing things from unknown people. Learn to manage it yourself. People tend to take advantage of the littlest of things that you cannot imagine.
5) Talk less. Observe more. Avoid unnecessary mingling to kill time. Develop some hobbies instead.
6) If someone is too sweet to you without any reason. Be aware. There is some motive.
7) Don't eat/ drink from people who are not your friends.
😎 If someone gifts you and you cannot deny it, for example someone gifts you a birthday card, try to give a return gift and never be even under a small debt.
9) Children should learn to hold their ground in debates and not be ashamed if someone is offended. If someone is not reluctant to mock my faith, I shouldn't think if I am offending him or not.
10) Be friendly with all but DO NOT be friends with everyone you meet.
11) Most importantly NEVER LOSE FAITH. Pray to your Kuldev, Kuldevi (There is a reason why you are born into that ancestry) and Ishtadevta.
शुभं भवतु 🙏

5 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

chinapudu india lo e lathakor issue ayena adi Bihar ki link undedi

ipudu same usa lo e topic vachina atu tirigi itu tirigi texas ki link avutundi kada

@veerigadu mana Texas ni edo antunnadu choodu thatha

4 minutes ago, bulreddy said:

anna if possible, matter in 2 lines please. 

saana matter undanna so kastame but I will try

- ammayi Hindu came to study in Texas, made friends with a lot of peacefool batch

- peacefool batch tried to convert her to Islam, she didn't agree. Enticed her since she was on OPT and they were GC/USC

- peacefool batch put cases on her knowing she was on OPT and they were citizens, she won the cases

- she moved back to India and now after watching Kerala story, told her side of events

• Upvote 1

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

saana matter undanna so kastame but I will try

- ammayi Hindu came to study in Texas, made friends with a lot of peacefool batch

- peacefool batch tried to convert her to Islam, she didn't agree. Enticed her since she was on OPT and they were GC/USC

- peacefool batch put cases on her knowing she was on OPT and they were citizens, she won the cases

- she moved back to India and now after watching Kerala story, told her side of events

ooh ok 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like you were put in a very uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation. It's important to remember that you have the right to set boundaries and say no to anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe. It's also important to be aware of cultural differences and be respectful of them, but it's equally important to stand up for your own beliefs and values. It's good that you talked to your mother about what happened and got her support. It's always important to have a support system in place when dealing with difficult situations. If you ever feel threatened or unsafe, it's important to seek help from someone you trust or from authorities if necessary.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through such an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous experience. It's important to trust your instincts and take steps to protect yourself when you feel uncomfortable or threatened.

It's also important to remember that not all people of a certain religion or nationality are the same, and it's unfair to make sweeping generalizations about them. It's unfortunate that you encountered some people who were disrespectful and made you feel uncomfortable, but it's important to recognize that they do not represent everyone from their community.

Moving forward, it might be helpful to seek out communities of people who share your values and interests, and to be cautious when meeting new people. It's okay to be selective about who you choose to spend your time with, and to set boundaries when necessary to protect yourself.

32 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:
Namaskar 🙏, I must say that I am not good at writing. You may find many grammatical and spelling mistakes in this post and the subsequent one. These incidents which happened to me are not as bad as compared to what other Bhaginis are going through. I just want everyone to be aware of the modus operandi these @br@hamics use. Even if one Bhagini manages to save herself from their clutches, my post would be fruitful.
श्री रामचंद्रार्पणमस्तु 🙏
I am the only child of my parents born into a Brahmin family. I was very close to my mother, my आई. I was always obedient, God loving and studious right from my childhood. I used to share every little thing with my आई like she was my best friend. Never in my life have I done anything to hurt my parents or did anything without their permission and I feel strangely good about it. But I didn't know the ways of the world (I still don't) and my आई used to wonder how I would manage later in my life.
My parents being from a different generation, had a different perception of the world and they saw good in everyone. So I was taught to love and respect everyone without discriminating and be polite with everyone I meet. However I have always been very choosy about my friends and used to have very few friends. Also I was not fond of crowds and I have this problem of stammering when it comes to talking in front of more than 3 people when I became nervous. So I was this weird misfit when I decided to go to U.S. to pursue my masters degree after completing my engineering with good grades. I got admission in a Texas University.
After finishing my masters degree, I started working in the period of OPT(Optional Practical Training), where we are allowed to work for a year after graduation till we get our work visa. I worked in Texas during my OPT period. Surprisingly, many Muslims from all over the world namely Palestine, Bangladesh, Pakistan and some small African countries used to work there doing small jobs. For these countries, getting a green card is easy due to no waiting period. Also these folks don't even study in universities, they just procure some student visa in a cheap community college and marry their relatives to settle down without completing their studies and they are proud to declare it. We Indians have to wait for decades to get a green card even after studying in good universities and having high paying jobs.
During break time, I used to eat alone and used to take short breaks to avoid unnecessary talking with others. I used to notice that these Muslims,
regardless of their nationalities, used to eat
together during those breaks. Once 2 Pakistani
guys came to me and sat on my table and started talking. They used to behave as if we were long lost friends. Although I was uncomfortable, I started talking too. After a few weeks, a certain guy from Palestine too started joining us. He would ask me to come over to his place for dinner as his wife was a great cook. I would politely smile and turn down the offer.
Once the Palestine guy invited me for his wife's birthday and wouldn't take no for an answer. I attended it along with another Indian Hindu collegue and felt so out of place in an area full of Muslims. After initial uncomfortable small talk, they started to show interest in my religion and started to ask me questions as to why Hindus wear Bindi, why I had short hair, how many Gods I worship, the castes we have, etc. I felt so alone and tried to answer my best. After each of my answers, they would sort of make fun of me without saying anything by making eye contact at each other.
They then started to ask about why we Hindus date and not marry. I didn't have anything substantial to say in my defence and I am still ashamed of it but I said, "It's not true. You cannot generalise people like that" Then they asked me if I would date a Mu$l!m. I said I don't do anything without my parents' consent and they definitely wouldn't like it and so would I. I politely smiled as artificially as I could.
Then came the time to eat food and they came to know that I don't eat उष्ट/ झूठा food and water. This was again a topic for them to ridicule me. One of the Palestine man said, "You'd be a really good Musl!m@h you know" in a heavy accent. "You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't date, you don't shake hands, you speak less. What do you say?" I didn't know if he was joking or convincing me but it was creepy. I just smiled. I felt stupid for not having anything to say. He said I should join them on Friday in the nearby mo$que. I said nothing.
I got scared. Coming for the celebration seemed like a mistake. But I also knew where this was leading. After the celebration, someone I
never met in my life, asked me if he could date me. He started to advertise himself as a commodity! How he has citizenship and how he is financially well etc. I replied I don't date and ended the unnecessary conversation then and there. I didn't see that coming and was really surprised that these folks don't waste any time to achieve their evil goals.
I finally reached home and narrated everything to my आई. She got scared too. She advised me to stop hanging out with those guys and limit my conversations in case they tried to talk to me. I assured her that I'll do as she says.
After some time, they tried hard to convince me to invite me to their ift@@rs and sometimes come over on Fridays asking me to join them to go to the mo$que. I avoided their attempts of unnecessarily mingling with me. I also limited my talking with them and used to answer them with an occasional yes or no & nodding my head. They eventually sensed that I was avoiding them.
I made one mistake of telling one of the guys that my H1B visa was approved and I'll be moving to California. The guy told my boss about this and eventually I was slapped with a notice and dragged to court for frivolous NDA and NCA (which by the way was invalid in the state of California) The case dragged on for months causing financial and mental agony.
Those folks had the audacity to tell me that if I had been friends with them this would have been avoided. It somewhat emboldened me and due to determination and my will to fight, with the support from my parents and अकारण कारुण्य of my प्रभु, I didn't fear anymore. I went through a lot during those few months. But finally the day arrived when the result of the court was in my favour. Along with the result, I learnt a big lesson. I could never trust their ilk. I sometimes go and check this case of mine in the online archives to remind myself of the betrayal.
Much later (after the case was over),I came to
know that the guy who approached me to date him was dating some new Mu$l!m convert! During my ongoing court ordeal, this peaceful gang made sure that I was taunted and laughed at. I never felt so alone ever in my entire life. I remember one day when I had enough, I mustered some courage and threatened them that I would complain that I am being harassed for my gender, country and religion. Funny that in the heat of the moment, I played the victim card like they do. But I don't regret that. It kept them away.
Once I changed my job, it was all behind me. I worked for five years. I did not apply for GC or did not marry someone who had one. I came
back to India and chose to marry someone my parents chose for me and settled in the same city as my parents.
I would like to stress on the fact that some girls
willingly choose to marry a peacefool for that easy GC or citizenship. The peacefools too are very well aware of the fact that we females are
an easy target. Easy to fool emotionally and easy to lure by assuring a stronger/ permanent visa status. I've seen a few girls go against their parents'wishes to marry peacefools while they are studying. I have seen parents crying.
From my experience I have to say:
1) Never betray parents. Share everything with them. Their scoldings are their concern for us. Don't feel bad. They only have unconditional love for us. Never forget that.
2) Most of us are immature while we are studying. Our parents are our only well wishers as students. After marriage our parents and life partner.
3) Never share your feelings with people relatively unknown to you especially when you are too sad or too happy.
4) Stop borrowing things from unknown people. Learn to manage it yourself. People tend to take advantage of the littlest of things that you cannot imagine.
5) Talk less. Observe more. Avoid unnecessary mingling to kill time. Develop some hobbies instead.
6) If someone is too sweet to you without any reason. Be aware. There is some motive.
7) Don't eat/ drink from people who are not your friends.
😎 If someone gifts you and you cannot deny it, for example someone gifts you a birthday card, try to give a return gift and never be even under a small debt.
9) Children should learn to hold their ground in debates and not be ashamed if someone is offended. If someone is not reluctant to mock my faith, I shouldn't think if I am offending him or not.
10) Be friendly with all but DO NOT be friends with everyone you meet.
11) Most importantly NEVER LOSE FAITH. Pray to your Kuldev, Kuldevi (There is a reason why you are born into that ancestry) and Ishtadevta.
शुभं भवतु 🙏

i am not supportg any relgn.. but kids get matured.. thr will be lot of intim8dations..happen ..so proper school.. proper surroundgs are important.. and parents shld give confidence to kids.. thr shld tell anythg to parents.. evn blkml.  recordings etc...  

Michigan used to be the seeding ground for these activities and now it moved to texas as desi community increased in last 3 years and there is oppurtunity

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Michigan used to be the seeding ground for these activities and now it moved to texas as desi community increased in last 3 years and there is oppurtunity

unlss R cms to 2-3 trms eedi end kadu.. incrse avutune untadi

45 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

chinapudu india lo e lathakor issue ayena adi Bihar ki link undedi

ipudu same usa lo e topic vachina atu tirigi itu tirigi texas ki link avutundi kada

Chinnappudu ante thatha mari 1970s aa 60s aaa

5 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

unlss R cms to 2-3 trms eedi end kadu.. incrse avutune untadi

yup ucha poskuntunde appudu e batch anta baita tirgalanna kuda