San Francisco 49'ers Fans

Konebhar6

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Awsome man. What do you think of 49'ers chances this year?

Bosa, CMC are key for offense n defense 

Division title n NFC championship game minimum 

Per Vegas, niners are favored to win 16 out of the 17 games 

can’t wait for September 🏈 

• Like 1

We’ve been contenders for last few years. Every year our biggest problem has been injuries. Some say injuries are due to Kyle Shanahans style of coaching, very physical and intense. We have all the player and coaching talent, just need to stay healthy to lift the Lombardi for the sixth time

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, manhan515599 said:

We’ve been contenders for last few years. Every year our biggest problem has been injuries. Some say injuries are due to Kyle Shanahans style of coaching, very physical and intense. We have all the player and coaching talent, just need to stay healthy to lift the Lombardi for the sixth time

I think we finally have an awesome QB in Brock. I know its a small sample size, but I loved his swag and play when his time came. I believe and hope he will take us to promised land. 

I agree with injuries. If not for them we should have won at least 2. I remember during John  Harbaugh times, there were no injuries. The current regime also changed training staff twice but to no affect. I agree that it might be due to practices. Shanahan is too egoistic to change that. But we are lucky to have him coach the team. I hope the front office is taking notes on Phily being least injured team in recent years. It can't be luck. Have to learn from them.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

Bosa, CMC are key for offense n defense 

Division title n NFC championship game minimum 

Per Vegas, niners are favored to win 16 out of the 17 games 

can’t wait for September 🏈 

I am excited too. Team is loaded and will bully opponents. Hope for a championship. Its teasing us for a while now. 

59 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think we finally have an awesome QB in Brock. I know its a small sample size, but I loved his swag and play when his time came. I believe and hope he will take us to promised land. 

I agree with injuries. If not for them we should have won at least 2. I remember during John  Harbaugh times, there were no injuries. The current regime also changed training staff twice but to no affect. I agree that it might be due to practices. Shanahan is too egoistic to change that. But we are lucky to have him coach the team. I hope the front office is taking notes on Phily being least injured team in recent years. It can't be luck. Have to learn from them.

Yup, under Shanahan and when healthy, we were pretty much untouchable. We have Elite defense and equally well rounded offense. Strength and conditioning needs to change and stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

• Like 1