Animal 🔥

reality

3 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

E song kosame movie ki vella

Aa high society stuff theeseesthe prathi frame lo manaki yeedho connection vunnatlee vuntundhi, it touches every aspect of our life, our family, children, dad, mother and sisters. And Jija as well

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Abbo. Antha unda movie lo ?? 

Yes baa, not sure if you are mocking me.

But I got emotionally connected to family relations stuff- the scenes involving wife and husband during the hospitalised time and  the back ground score that plays- I felt like its happening with me.

core is father & son emotions, director choose crime drama to tell a father and son story, you can replace that crime drama with any other drama or emotion that's happening in your family life. sari duniya jala denge extended full song has deep meaning and it very much summarizes the whole movie irrespective of the crime drama  

6 minutes ago, Aquawomen said:

yellows dogs and prabhas raju care for Sallar movie caste pichollu

animal is good movie sallar movie flop

cc @vanga @csrcsr

Why janalu crying over Vanga but okay with item songs and rape scenes? Remember janalu made Akhanda a hit even though it had rape scene. Let’s not mention Jakanna perverted atrocities in earlier films like Simhadri, Chatrapathi, and Vikramarkadu.

Still wondering how KRR thatha became TTD head.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Why janalu crying over Vanga but okay with item songs and rape scenes? Remember janalu made Akhanda a hit even though it had rape scene. Let’s not mention Jakanna perverted atrocities in earlier films like Simhadri, Chatrapathi, and Vikramarkadu.

Still wondering how KRR thatha became TTD head.

Emundi le vayya. Converted YV ruling for two terms