Why Are Indians Getting BANNED In South Korea ?

Aquaman

7 minutes ago, rushmore said:

నయం....పుంపుసెట్ బట్టి బిందెలు అనలేదు! 

తెగ కలవరిస్తున్నావ్ …బాగా అలవాటా…?

3 hours ago, enigmatic said:

korea and japan are pretty insular. they are also homogenous , not racially diverse. kind of expected ee 

I heard South Korea might be most homogenous country in the world.

let’s be real. Naake telustadi fellow Indians nundi BO and deep curry smell from their jackets and clothes(especially in winter) and are unkempt. Stereotype is real!

I don’t understand how they’re not aware or may be just don’t care. It’s unique like how most Mexicans smell like deep fried oil 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

let’s be real. Naake telustadi fellow Indians nundi BO and deep curry smell from their jackets and clothes(especially in winter) and are unkempt. Stereotype is real!

I don’t understand how they’re not aware or may be just don’t care. It’s unique like how most Mexicans smell like deep fried oil 

Its very true. Meat smell comes out of a lot of asian country people too. That's Y I never wear a shirt twice. Trousers 2-3 times. 

Japan as a society does not like foreign influence. That's the reason why they do not let their kids learn english to make sure they dont migrate west or go out of their country. Japan has one of the toughest rules for immigration. Its very difficult to get their citizenship. Its not because they dont like indians or other people. Its because they do not want others influence. Japanese also do not trust people from other cultures. They are nice people but do not trust foreigners. 

I dont know about koreans but very similar culture. Problem with Indians is we take too much liberty from others which others may not like. We are hypocrites. We put rules for others but do not follow ourselves. 

6 hours ago, rushmore said:

LOL Andhrollaki Telugu tappithe vere bhasha raadu! AMerica lo butler English lo matladathaaru! South Korea lo kuda anthenemo! 

Anna originality bayataki vasthundi koncham chusko

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rushmore said:

పంప్ సెట్ దెగ్గర నీళ్లు పట్టుకోవడానికి వచ్చిన ఆడాళ్ళ లాగ ఏందన్నా నీ భాషా!

Bhasha gutinchi nuvve cheppali man..navvostindi 

36 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Korea and Japan and the most civilized societies but no self-respect nor sovereignty 

the only thing they have today is economic development at the cost of being vassal states of U S.

Indians dont focus too much on appearance/presentation but substance. World is being threatened by the reach of Indians, so understandeable. curry smell bokka are just stupid reasons to deal with their insecurity.

Koreans are just bitch boys of the USA

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BangPaytm said:

ah munja gaadu paytm shades kakunda inkem unnayi? 

Monna telugu jathi athmagouravam ani PV thread esi .. ivala andhra valla meeda edusthunadu