Costco tv broken

pandugadu999

56 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Correct, I also took condom after using it saying not satisfied ani and refunded. No questions asked.

I did this in Walmart and they gave refund and asked to rest it and don’t return next time ani, later @ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU used that used condoms with his BF 

9 hours ago, DallasKarreBaluGadu said:

Enjoy kaka Costco don’t care 

I returned many times rice bags half open saying there are somr insects in it and they didn’t even check 

Joke aa serious aa?

don’t abuse returns and they are tracked, costco reserves the right to denying entry into warehouses, if it’s your damage take liability, if it’s covered under costco concierge services get it fixed.

2 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

don’t abuse returns and they are tracked, costco reserves the right to denying entry into warehouses, if it’s your damage take liability, if it’s covered under costco concierge services get it fixed.

Looks like you are crying baby idiot 

6 minutes ago, Funkops said:

Warranty 2 years. Return policy 90 days. Broken is not warranty 

Which works you stay ra ? Many my friends returned sofas after 5/6 years used with cuts on it and pen/sharpe marks on it 

12 minutes ago, DallasKarreBaluGadu said:

Which works you stay ra ? Many my friends returned sofas after 5/6 years used with cuts on it and pen/sharpe marks on it 

Sofas rerurn policy ledu Sami. Nuvvu chchaka ni pillalu return ichina tisukuntadu. Electionics 90 days

2 hours ago, Funkops said:

Sofas rerurn policy ledu Sami. Nuvvu chchaka ni pillalu return ichina tisukuntadu. Electionics 90 days

TV I used 6 years will go for return and keep you posted here without box I will try to return