Animal ni violent, brutal ani cheppina aanimutyaalu evarabba?

Raven_Rayes

vaallani Tamil movie Rocky (made at probably 1% of Animal budget) ni koorchopetti choopinchaali brutality on screen ela untadho Indian movies lo.

action scenes atleast John Wick laaga konchamanna stylish and quirky unnaya ante adhi ledhu... exhausting to watch Ranbir kill all these people.

malli story - okay, non existent.

idantha oka cinema ani deeniki hype ivvataaniki oka batch. lmao.

I'm proud of myself for finding Arjun Reddy boring within the first 30mins and checking out. Vanga wants everyone to like his film.. paapam.. He thinks he's like Tarantino, Scorsese etc.. haha... the guy is a bad writer, director and an editor.

deeniki malli feminists, critics ki answer ani elevations. big joke.

• Haha 2

high school pilladu raasinattu undhi dialogues.

no wonder nibbas liked the movie.

Indian movie standards entha low ani telisipothondi, if this movie is considered as a cult.

• Haha 1

waste of 90mins of my time.

I watched a TS version of it on movierulz.

It'll be fun watching Vanga getting worse with his movies and whining like a b1tch about feminists in the future..

fcuker thinks he's made scarface or something. did he even watch scarface?

this movie is so long and so boring.

• Haha 1

this movie made me appreciate Rocky more, and made me realize that I am way too hard on Tamil films, or atleast the films that try something new like Rocky.

because Telugu directors like Vanga are just dishing out crap, and projecting attitude all over, just because their movie made a ton of money.

I should watch more Tamil films I guess. atleast ones that are rated very highly and not cringe message movies.

• Haha 1