Intha mandhi MLAs ni marche badhulu

nokia123

CM okkadini marchesthe saripothundhi kadha 

govt ye 50-70 MLAs ki either no ticket or move to a diff constituency ani antundhi ante they didn’t do a good job ani oppukunnatte kadha…

How can the govt claim we did a good job when thier MLAs didn’t?

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Jaggad is learning from KCR’s mistakes.

“drain the swamp”

Nah look at ks Prasad analysis ,he was telling that jagan was going to change half of MLA's from an year ago.

11 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

CM okkadini marchesthe saripothundhi kadha 

govt ye 50-70 MLAs ki either no ticket or move to a diff constituency ani antundhi ante they didn’t do a good job ani oppukunnatte kadha…

How can the govt claim we did a good job when thier MLAs didn’t?

Gelisthe Anna photo to gelichunattu MLAs Antha dummies. Odipothe MLAs sarigga pani cheyyaka odinattu. Kinda panda anna simhame  ani @Android_Halwa covering. Anna thopu this is all because of Morusupalli ani @vetri barking

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

In all honesty, one and half year ago ne warning icchadu. idhi em last moment thing kadhu. 

https://www.thehansindia.com/amp/andhra-pradesh/cm-ys-jagan-mohan-reddy-reportedly-not-happy-with-performance-of-50-ysrcp-mlas-761539

Gadapa gadapa కి వెల్లాలి అన్నాడు . కి వెల్తే గుద్ద లో గునపమ్ దీంచుతున్నారు … so social media lo shorts చేసుకుంటున్నారు .. nothing wrong from MLA 

• Haha 1

Mla’s in current ap govt are more or less dummies. Lot of power is mitigated to volunteers and secretaries.  Most of the mla’s dint even get a chance to make a penny. Inka etta pani chestharu. 
i think it has to do with financial power. May be they are showing doors for mla’s who cant spend money again in 2024

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

Mla’s in current ap govt are more or less dummies. Lot of power is mitigated to volunteers and secretaries.  Most of the mla’s dint even get a chance to make a penny. Inka etta pani chestharu. 
i think it has to do with financial power. May be they are showing doors for mla’s who cant spend money again in 2024

I don’t think so , they will get thier cut from jagan. Why would any mla spend money to win if they can’t make any money? 

15 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

I don’t think so , they will get thier cut from jagan. Why would any mla spend money to win if they can’t make any money? 

Ee term lo okka 10-20 mlas ki baaga work out ayindi. Migitha andariki loss ey.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

It is a setup where mla’s or their friends get contracts to do projects where they make money.. spend the money back on people to get goodwill and buy votes in elections… 

ippudu cbn time lo projects ke bills clear cheyyaledu.. no new contracts.. no income for mla’s.. 

mla’s and even panchayat sarpanch also have no power.. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Jagan anna thana income nunchi mla’s ki cut isthaadaa?? 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Jagan anna thana income nunchi mla’s ki cut isthaadaa?? 😁

Idhi correste baa..

but ila ithe last elections lo crores kharchu pettina vellaki returns elaga vasthayi..upcoming elections lo votes ela kontaru and endhuku kontaru? I dont think jagan will sponser for thier election fund fully