Donga sympathy star lolbob

suribabulavangams

4 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

His father is too old and died peacefully. No need to worry too much when old people die,  it is part of life. I don't see anything wrong in mahesh behavior, he already knows that his father may die anytime.

Mahesh is not emotional in function, he just said my dad used to give me the review of my film now that he is not with me fans have to take that responsibilty and you are my everything. 

Paani paata leni mondaglu erri hook analysis 

Ok lolbob slave 🐕

2 minutes ago, suribabulavangams said:

Ok lolbob slave 🐕

I'm not his fan. Take back your words

4 minutes ago, Salaar said:

Content unte people will watch all movies for sankranthi.. Hanuman and Guntur both will make it

Guntur flop

hanuman will be good hit

9 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

His father is too old and died peacefully. No need to worry too much when old people die,  it is part of life. I don't see anything wrong in mahesh behavior, he already knows that his father may die anytime.

Mahesh is not emotional in function, he just said my dad used to give me the review of my film now that he is not with me fans have to take that responsibilty and you are my everything. 

Paani paata leni mondaglu erri hook analysis 

Nostalgia kills bro. No harm in being thanks for his dad.  Anyway I am not watching his movie.

9 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Nostalgia kills bro. No harm in being thanks for his dad.  Anyway I am not watching his movie.

Good decision. I'm not going