Nepal, Bhutan, Srilanka, Maldives... India lost trust of strategic allies in last 10yrs

JackSeal

23 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Dumbass godi foreign policy.

@3$%
kottha toolkit release ayyindhiroi 😂😂

#Baanisathwam Rocks 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

India has shifted its gears in the last 10 years. It’s has stopped yielding to small countries. Is it a good move? Is it a bad move? Time will answer these riddles. 

Also, Pakistan is no longer a threat to us. I mean relatively speaking.

Our enemy is going to be China. But Russia can mediate talks if things get sour between India and China. 

India is not a toy to push around anymore. India is trying to make a statement globally. That’s for sure. It will have pros and cons for sure. We will have to wait and watch about how future unravels. 

All these small countries are stragerically important and now china reaping benefits

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

India has shifted its gears in the last 10 years. It’s has stopped yielding to small countries. Is it a good move? Is it a bad move? Time will answer these riddles. 

Also, Pakistan is no longer a threat to us. I mean relatively speaking.

Our enemy is going to be China. But Russia can mediate talks if things get sour between India and China. 

India is not a toy to push around anymore. India is trying to make a statement globally. That’s for sure. It will have pros and cons for sure. We will have to wait and watch about how future unravels. 

you type as if you got some verab diarrheea. Who pushed india to do what before and what pushing stopped now ? can you get more specific ?

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

All these small countries are stragerically important and now china reaping benefits

china treats them normally and they reciprocate frindly manner. india with its paithyam treats like a narcisstic bully and the moment they got a chance - they jumped.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you type as if you got some verab diarrheea. Who pushed india to do what before and what pushing stopped now ? can you get more specific ?

Back in the day our leaders had Servant Leadership mindset. Now we are under the realm of aggressive leadership

Indian leadership has never been this dynamic since Indira Gandhi.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You are one of the very rare gem ba. I don’t know anyone who loves China as much as you do. I don’t know what is so special about you? You are an outlier on so many levels. I’m not saying this as an insult. You just amaze me. How can any Indian love China?  

outlier aa thokka. Every  rich gujju gaadu trading chesedhi china tho ne ..without china machinery, labor ekkada embani ekkada aadani. china is the largest exporter to india or even america.

Apple gets 20% of its revenue from china..1% from india. Tesla gaadi athe peddha manu plant china lo.

I am saying as things actually are without the delusions you suffer from.

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Back in the day our leaders had Servant Leadership mindset. Now we are under the realm of aggressive leadership

Indian leadership has never been this dynamic since Indira Gandhi.  

you mean like losing all those border battles with china and pretending nothing happened.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

outlier aa thokka. Every  rich gujju gaadu trading chesedhi china tho ne ..without china machinery, labor ekkada embani ekkada aadani. china is the largest exporter to india or even america.

Apple gets 20% of its revenue from china..1% from india. Tesla gaadi athe peddha manu plant china lo.

I am saying as things actually are without the delusions you suffer from.

Yes yes ccp is great

20 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You are one of the very rare gem ba. I don’t know anyone who loves China as much as you do. I don’t know what is so special about you? You are an outlier on so many levels. I’m not saying this as an insult. You just amaze me. How can any Indian love China?  

He is Bash-Turd kid of Xi Jing Ping....wants to unite back..