Safe passive income sources in India for NRI

JackSeal

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Step one : be rich 

step two : invest wealth and become more rich . 

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Suggest some

I researched invested and now realized..there is nothing worth investing in India for NRI unless you stay there

The only returns you get are from franchises and land which you cannot manage from here

residential investing is a joke for the rental yields you get

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

I researched invested and now realized..there is nothing worth investing in India for NRI unless you stay there

The only returns you get are from franchises and land which you cannot manage from here

residential investing is a joke for the rental yields you get——- true this residential assets market value is from 2050 while rents yields are from 2024 . 

9 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Land ayithe oka kaani.

Franchises lo invest chesthe NRIs ki safetly untadha? business mgmt fair/transparent ga jarigi NRIs ki profits untaya.. I doubt it. . .

44 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Suggest some

ఒక మంచి వ్యక్తిని సమాజంలో ఎప్పటికీ అమోఘంగా అంగీకరించారు, ఏమిటంటే ప్రతిఒక్కరికి మంచి వ్యక్తులతో ఉండాలని కోరుకుంటారు, మరియు కెడుకున్నారి సంబంధం నిరోధించాలని తెలుసుకోవచ్చు. అతనికి ఇతరులను తన ముందుగా ఉంచటం మరియు అవసరాలలో సహానుభూతి చేయటం తెలియదు.

24 minutes ago, Mingutha said:

Land ayithe oka kaani.

Franchises lo invest chesthe NRIs ki safetly untadha? business mgmt fair/transparent ga jarigi NRIs ki profits untaya.. I doubt it. . .

I said franchises and land cannot manage from here..means you have to be onsite ... and monitor frequently

I researched pista house kind of franchises and can afford too..not a problem..but you have to be local to the store and not from overseas

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I said franchises and land cannot manage from here..means you have to be onsite ... and monitor frequently

I researched pista house kind of franchises and can afford too..not a problem..but you have to be local to the store and not from overseas

agreed, adhe kada, manam akkada lekapothe inka mingestharu motham. Investment amount kuda doubt ye 😂

42 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Bro policy bazzar lo Edo investments options chusa looks not worth it...

5 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

What I heard is my homes villa was 2 crores 4 years back and now it is 6 crores 

48 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

What I heard is my homes villa was 2 crores 4 years back and now it is 6 crores 

yes now the question is you invest 2 crores...but the rental yeild is hardly 2-3 percent and you have to manage tenants also

you brought 2 and now 6...3x..great

that doesnt mean you buy for 6 now and it becomes 18

lucky are the ones who invested 3-4 years ago..not any more

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Arey nuvu em anna, automated Bot 🤖 aa ? Sambandam lekuda comment chestav.

మంచితనం ప్రతి హృదయంలో ఉంటుంది మరియు ఒకరు మంచి వ్యక్తిగా మారడానికి ఇది ప్రధానం. ఈ మంచితనంపై ఉన్న చిన్నగాని అదృష్టాన్ని వాచాలి, మీరు సరిగా ఉండడానికి ఇన్స్పిరేషన్ పొందండి. ఎవరికినా, అది ఒకరు లేని మంచివాడిగా ఉండడానికి ఒక అద్భుతం మంచివాడు ఉండాలి.

• Upvote 1

I have not done it, but thinking if investing in nifty 50 index fund fits into that category. No dependence on family or friends as well