Meki dandam raa sami DONT BRING KIDS UNDER 4 to telugu movies

GelakoduKri

Maaku maa enjoyment ye kaavali.......... pakkanodi inconvenience ayyithe maakendi bongu.

This is the behavior of all people who bring their under 5 babies to theater

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Maaku maa enjoyment ye kaavali.......... pakkanodi inconvenience ayyithe maakendi bongu.

This is the behavior of all people who bring their under 5 babies to theater

Areee inconvenience to the baby also beo , feeding rocking ani hall lonay. 

inka koncham peda kids 8+ play switch or phone games with 250% brightness.

Koncham anthay koncham koda undadu sense. 

11 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

The wife, husband, 4-year-old kids, uncle, and aunt, all together to visit cheyataniki edi emina temple aa raaa ?

Last night, I went to the movie, and I saw at least 4 moms with infants. The babies kept crying, and the moms kept rocking them, walking in and out.

Can't moms take a break, and husbands handle the baby for just 3 hours, if watching the movie is that important for the family?

And kids below 5 don't even understand what the movie is. They are screaming, running, and playing hide and seek. The staff had to come in and say, "Keep your kids with you, don't let them run in the hallways."

This is not the first time, Areee managavaram movie ki koda kids enduku raaa. 

USE YOUR SENSES 

PLEASE at least infants on lap ni tesukoni rakandi raa PLzz raa , Those loud sounds are not safe for them plz raa vinandi

Sorry bro we had deal from T-Mobile and booked whole family tickets 

16 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

The wife, husband, 4-year-old kids, uncle, and aunt, all together to visit cheyataniki edi emina temple aa raaa ?

Last night, I went to the movie, and I saw at least 4 moms with infants. The babies kept crying, and the moms kept rocking them, walking in and out.

Can't moms take a break, and husbands handle the baby for just 3 hours, if watching the movie is that important for the family?

And kids below 5 don't even understand what the movie is. They are screaming, running, and playing hide and seek. The staff had to come in and say, "Keep your kids with you, don't let them run in the hallways."

USE YOUR SENSES 

PLEASE at least infants on lap ni tesukoni rakandi raa PLzz raa , Those loud sounds are not safe for them plz raa vinandi

Which movie bro 

18 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

USE YOUR SENSES 

not surprising, most Indians lack basic civic sense 

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

not surprising, most Indians lack basic civic sense 

selfishness ki hypocrisy ki baaps manam...!emi meet GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

USE YOUR SENSES 

Anna my baby’s first movie ani vlog cheyyadam kosam emo 😜😜

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

USE YOUR SENSES 

Valid point

but flight lo ilanti situation vasthe :) in a  16 hrs flight

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Valid point

but flight lo ilanti situation vasthe :) in a  16 hrs flight

Flight journey is something u can't avoid and have to do for family, modalo mangala aram movie salar movie and Guntur karam ki enduku bro