Which one has better economy class (British Airways, Qatar Airlines, Emirates, Ethihad) to fly from US to India?

cameraman

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I flew British and Emirates. The good things about British airways is direct flight route to Hyderabad meaning shorter time and old Boeing's meaning more leg room. The bad part is their service is not up to the levels of say even American Airlines, forget middle Eastern. 

Emirates has better food and drinks and services, but uses new planes which has cramped leg space. I flew Air India recently, after TATA took over and I did really like them. One overnight long haul flight from NY to DEL.

British airways time thakkuva ?? 

7 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Qatar > Emirates > Etihad > British. 

Qatar - very good aircraft and seats. DOH is easy to transit and small/organized.

Emirates - Better food but older seats. transit in DXB can be gruesome

Etihad - Old 777 tappa migata anni US departure aircrafts nice. Decent food. AUH to HYD worst worst experience. 

British - only adv IMO is splitting the journey in half rather than 14+4. Sub par seating, bad food, 90% yucky service, and LHR transit is a nightmare

I never care about food and drinks just travel time thaggali. Aithe ee sari ki Brish airways better naaku. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lufthansa is now flying to Hyd….middles eastern avoid cheyalante Luft better. 8 and 8 hours…

luftsnasa la 1 checked bag e anukunta

12 hours ago, Sucker said:

British airways time thakkuva ?? 

London to Hyderabad is the advantage of British Airways. It's a straight route and shortest one.

Traveled @all of them few times each - My Pref

Emirates or Qatar > Etihad> British

Emirates used to be my all time Fav.. Lately liking Qatar more

Unless you have issues sitting for 13-14 hrs... prefer Middle east.. Entertainment/food/quality wise..

Also Emirates started Upper Premium Economy class, check it out...

Etihad anyday..travelled multiple times and it worked out best for me 

new  fleet, better hospitality , good food 

transit is easy in abu dhabi which is smaller in size compared to Dubai which is a night mare with huge size and too many of travelers 

Icing on cake is POE happens there itself  and you can walk out once you land like getting out of a domestic flight 

qatar flights are small . emirates is a big flight

emirates is good neeku 14 hours long flight ante try british airways average food and desis godava kuda undadhu restroom konchem clean ga untundhi

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Qatar > Emirates > Etihad > British. 

Qatar - very good aircraft and seats. DOH is easy to transit and small/organized.

Emirates - Better food but older seats. transit in DXB can be gruesome

Etihad - Old 777 tappa migata anni US departure aircrafts nice. Decent food. AUH to HYD worst worst experience

British - only adv IMO is splitting the journey in half rather than 14+4. Sub par seating, bad food, 90% yucky service, and LHR transit is a nightmare

Idi true. AUH to HYD aythe dokku flights estadu....... a seats aythe share auto lekkane unde monna...... koncham laavu unte sagam pirra pakkana seat vallaki pothadi

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paamu said:

Idi true. AUH to HYD aythe dokku flights estadu....... a seats aythe share auto lekkane unde monna...... koncham laavu unte sagam pirra pakkana seat vallaki pothadi

laavu sannam pakkana pettu. aero bridge undadu, aa terminal lo kindaki poyi oka junk yard laanti area lo gates, bus ekki povali. AUH daaka baaguntundi, AUH to Hyd vaammo worst.