Which one has better economy class (British Airways, Qatar Airlines, Emirates, Ethihad) to fly from US to India?

cameraman

QATAR>Emirates>Etihad>BA -- That is my order of preference. Qatar has the best food and decent leg room and best service. Emirates of late has become really negligent with their baggage handling, especially for economy. Their entertainment content is the best. If you are a person that is on their FF list and have access to the Lounges, they have the best food, but unfortunately the lounges are always full. Qatar on the other hand has decent food options and relatively free lounges. I love their new Al Mourjan Business lounge. 
Etihad is rejigging their flights, and had a good leg room. Food is decent. Lounge is decent as well. BA has the worst service and most of their staff are haughty and obnoxious and they subject you to more checking if you hold a non american/european passport. 

15 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Downside of British is luggage. They give lesser luggage compared to other airlines.

Emirates - Excellent service and food. Cramped legspace

British - Good legspace. only 1 luggage allowed. Not great connectivity to all places.

aAir India - Excellent legspace. Good food. Service is OK but toilets are bad due to all Desis esp parents who do not know how to operate western toilets.

Ethihad - Decent legspace. Horrible service.

Pick your poison ... 

ee issue raada when desi parents traveling other airlines 

42 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ee issue raada when desi parents traveling other airlines 

Air India is full with Indian parents esp traveling by themselves. Other airlines I see also Indians but ppl who have been in US for a while. Our parents are not used to cramped toilets which is confusing for ourselves also.

it could also be that other airlines might be cleaning them more often. 

dallas to delhi flight starting annaaru 12PM dallas lo start...2PM delhi lo landing...5:50pm ki delhi numdi vij ki flight...vij lo 8:30pm ki landing

dates eppudu start chestharoo

after reading all replies; 

British Airways travel cheyale kaani; 

AirCanada, Airfrance,

United

Emirates 

Qatar  

Etihad 

Ee airlines lo travel chesa; most of the times I chose airlines whichever got me cheaper price at that time. 

comfort and convenience depends on the type of aircraft. Cabin Crew behavior and food ante inka daivadheenam. 
taxining nunche naa sleep shuru aithadi so aircraft food was never a big deal. 

parents vishayaniki 

for me Airbus A380 Emirates ;

United Boeing 787 dreamliner  Delhi-EWR/ Mumbai-EWR routes was more convenient; 

Premium economy with United on the above route was good too; for parents little more money I would book premium economy. 

Qatar was decent overall  

7 hours ago, phatposts said:

Etihad ni maree air india and britsh tho compare cheyyadam too harsh. 

Ethihad is not good anna

emirates or Qatar is best

On 1/22/2024 at 3:17 PM, Mr Mirchi said:

1000 mandhiloki velli jagan manchoda cbn manchoda ante ilanti answers ye vasthavi… neeku nachina dhantlo vellu abbaa neeku kavalsina date ki cheap price lo

thread closed

E posts anni chadhivi nuvvu decide ayithe….. jai jawan jai kissan

23hrs to 32 hrs journey nee booking ni batti…..roju travel cheyavu…3-4 yrs ki once chesthavemo

ye airlines nachakpothe pyna feedback ni batti… simple ga oka boat vesukoni vellu or charted flight book chesukoni vellu

😁 thanks

On 1/21/2024 at 10:57 AM, Android_Halwa said:

Lufthansa is now flying to Hyd….middles eastern avoid cheyalante Luft better. 8 and 8 hours…

@Android_Halwa

Lufthansa is $300 cheap for my travel dates compared to other airlines...but there is stop in Mumbai while going to India. So the customs will be in Mumbai and domestic arrival (no customs again) in Hyd? 

1 minute ago, cameraman said:

@Android_Halwa

Lufthansa is $300 cheap for my travel dates compared to other airlines...but there is stop in Mumbai while going to India. So the customs will be in Mumbai and domestic arrival (no customs again) in Hyd? 

Yeah, immigration will be in Mumbai. BOM-HYD is just domestic, so you just collect your bags and walk out of the airport..

Most of the time, Lufthansa has competitive prices in Premium Economy…keep an eye.