Texas, Dallas suburbs are best places to live

aimodel

5 minutes ago, aimodel said:

Ok, this thread weekend ye veedamu anukunna but oddhuley ani stopped. 

Looks like many Dallas uncules/youth are spreading negativity on dallaspuram. 

My 2 month review:

I felt Life is little easy in and around Dallas. community &  food are good. 

Many resturants have BYOB beer thechukovachu . Night 2 varaku food untundhi ,( 2 varaku yemi gU00ddha 10ging thinakunda ani anavadhu konni lafoot Oncall jobs untaye .)

Jobs yekkuva gaaney unnaye. 

Money flow yekkuva undhi ani anipinchindhi. (not sure because of state tax or mexico money)

Chai , samosa, breakfast , curries, sweets, pastries all good. 

Why people complain about more desis , manam adhey kada .

And what i felt was india nunchi H1 & L1/L2 meeda vachina vallu baaga settle avthunnaru might be with their company circle or too much ga alochincharu.

Baby dolls visited more than 8 times. Afternoon shift and Wednesday/Saturday evening shifts are good. 

Full tella grand pa, desi grand pas coming other times lo . Mana vallu full domination.

And other places lo GC EADs or baaga set ayina vaalu better be there do not come to Dallas, ikkada andharu thopuley meeru chusina america veeru ikkada america veeru.

And about houses: ALmost all of them are buying, idhi mee personal opinion and decision do not listen to any one especially aa Sonu Patel and Rahul pulka id. 

if possible come here rent a Airbnb or be in friend/Cousin place for 2-3 weeks and then come to an opinion. 

inka nenu Summer chudaleadhu. not sure about weather. 

Good chicken dum biryani ayethey inka dorakaleadhu  mostly aa boneless biryani ney baguntundhi . May be I need to explore more. 

Airfare to other major cities kuda cheap ganey unnaye. 

Cons: Water hard & Veggies fresh anipinchaleadhu .

And finally newly wed couples/small kids unnavallu. Food istam unna vallu pack your bags and move to Dallas. (Life is easy here).

We are desis and we will be desis do not complain about that. It is better to be with crowd. 

Babydolls cover 3$, parking free, dances 20$ drinks tesukomani force cheyyarru other places okkatey 10gudu drink baby drink baby ani. 

I lived in Michigan , Virginia & Boston. and common visits to Raleigh & Atlanta. 

And I feel Dallas is best. 

What about cassette groups and cassette politics? Asalu main agenda adhi. Thats the reason why people hate these sh!t holes.

More over your kids grow up in these holes and again bring the same sh!t from Coastal AP and beggar seema, which is cassette marriage. Your kids will end up in the same holes you escaped from.

Remaining foodie things, how much do you eat mate? Already due to excessive biryani intake, a vast majority of potta batta uncles are suffering from diabetes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aimodel said:

Ok, this thread weekend ye veedamu anukunna but oddhuley ani stopped. 

Looks like many Dallas uncules/youth are spreading negativity on dallaspuram. 

My 2 month review:

I felt Life is little easy in and around Dallas. community &  food are good. 

Many resturants have BYOB beer thechukovachu . Night 2 varaku food untundhi ,( 2 varaku yemi gU00ddha 10ging thinakunda ani anavadhu konni lafoot Oncall jobs untaye .)

Jobs yekkuva gaaney unnaye. 

Money flow yekkuva undhi ani anipinchindhi. (not sure because of state tax or mexico money)

Chai , samosa, breakfast , curries, sweets, pastries all good. 

Why people complain about more desis , manam adhey kada .

And what i felt was india nunchi H1 & L1/L2 meeda vachina vallu baaga settle avthunnaru might be with their company circle or too much ga alochincharu.

Baby dolls visited more than 8 times. Afternoon shift and Wednesday/Saturday evening shifts are good. 

Full tella grand pa, desi grand pas coming other times lo . Mana vallu full domination.

And other places lo GC EADs or baaga set ayina vaalu better be there do not come to Dallas, ikkada andharu thopuley meeru chusina america veeru ikkada america veeru.

And about houses: ALmost all of them are buying, idhi mee personal opinion and decision do not listen to any one especially aa Sonu Patel and Rahul pulka id. 

if possible come here rent a Airbnb or be in friend/Cousin place for 2-3 weeks and then come to an opinion. 

inka nenu Summer chudaleadhu. not sure about weather. 

Good chicken dum biryani ayethey inka dorakaleadhu  mostly aa boneless biryani ney baguntundhi . May be I need to explore more. 

Airfare to other major cities kuda cheap ganey unnaye. 

Cons: Water hard & Veggies fresh anipinchaleadhu .

And finally newly wed couples/small kids unnavallu. Food istam unna vallu pack your bags and move to Dallas. (Life is easy here).

We are desis and we will be desis do not complain about that. It is better to be with crowd. 

Babydolls cover 3$, parking free, dances 20$ drinks tesukomani force cheyyarru other places okkatey 10gudu drink baby drink baby ani. 

I lived in Michigan , Virginia & Boston. and common visits to Raleigh & Atlanta. 

And I feel Dallas is best. 

Yes dallas is best 

even if you strip naked on roads and you belong to that community 

your fat @ss will be saved ani @DallasKarreBaluGandu telling

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I am debating between Dallas and Houston. Summer ochaka inko review ivvu. 

sure baa but still come here and stay for 3 weeks. If already done it is ok

1 minute ago, bharathicement said:

What about cassette groups and cassette politics? Asalu main agenda adhi. Thats the reason why people hate these sh!t holes.

More over your kids grow up in these holes and again bring the same sh!t from Coastal AP and beggar seema, which is cassette marriage. Your kids will end up in the same holes you escaped from.

Remaining foodie things, how much do you eat mate? Already due to excessive biryani intake, a vast majority of potta batta uncles are suffering from diabetes.

bookalo cassetes stay away,

Food antey not only biryani -rotis , curries, idlys, uttapam, roti pachadi, chikudukaya kuda , potlakaya perugu kura, masala vadalu , garelu, haleem, pastries , apricot delight, kakinada kajalu,  bobatlu, asalu evening 5 ki samosa bhajji chai kodithey untadhi aa biryani full meals thali kuda wastey

Just now, aimodel said:

Food antey not only biryani -rotis , curries, idlys, uttapam, roti pachadi, chikudukaya kuda , potlakaya perugu kura, masala vadalu , garelu, haleem, pastries , apricot delight, kakinada kajalu,  bobatlu, asalu evening 5 ki samosa bhajji chai kodithey untadhi aa biryani full meals thali kuda wastey

Express way to Type-2 Diabetes..

Enjoy..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool, You are the best realtor in USA antuna db youth @ARYA JK

Baa you have everything, I am a senior member in DB i know you from 2014. Nenu life lo chala worst state lo unna almost packing bags to India. 

Let us help the next generation, Us ki recent ga vachina valla kosam ani vesa. Not about real estate. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aimodel said:

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

no one is forcing you to make friendship in those circles. there are many who stay away from such types. 

goo thing is that there are so many ppl that you can choose your friends if needed

But I am talking about the wider Eco-System. People's character is determined by their salary package, the Tesla they own, the brands they wear...do not you think this is such a toxic environment to grow your children.

On top of that, the cassette meetings and political agendas, cassete based pans for heroes..

Oh no..thats a real hell hole.

Just now, bharathicement said:

But I am talking about the wider Eco-System. People's character is determined by their salary package, the Tesla they own, the brands they wear...do not you think this is such a toxic environment to grow your children.

On top of that, the cassette meetings and political agendas, cassete based pans for heroes..

Oh no..thats a real hell hole.

RTO start ayethey everything will be set. other east coast mid west weather tho compare chesukuntey. 

Better to stay in Dallas eco system ani naa opinion , everyone is different. 

3 minutes ago, aimodel said:

Baa you have everything, I am a senior member in DB i know you from 2014. Nenu life lo chala worst state lo unna almost packing bags to India. 

Let us help the next generation, Us ki recent ga vachina valla kosam ani vesa. Not about real estate. 

Joke aninchepanu kada bro , andaramu ani face chesina valame manaki job ekada unte akada untamu , good analysis 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Joke aninchepanu kada bro , andaramu ani face chesina valame manaki job ekada unte akada untamu , good analysis 

it is ok baa. 

But too much negativety spreading on Dallas in this DB. It needs to be stopped or slowed. Let people come here and decide.

• Upvote 1